Preparation

Jungkook POV

We were now settled inside the cafe. Jin hyung started
"so who is Jimin?"

Yoongi gives me a look that was saying it was good if I answer the question.

I sighed and run a hand through my hairs and said
"let me start it from the start"

They all nod and I started to tell them the main points of the topic.

"Park Jimin is the best friend of my brother Taehyung. I met him some weeks ago at my house. Now don't ask me why I didn't meet him earlier as you know I rarely stay at home so we never actually had a chance to meet and chat. So... I spend some time with him and I am now having some feelings that I can't define and I need your help for that "

They all have a knowing smirk on their face but didn't interrupt me. Namjoon asked
"how you feel when you are with him?"

I think for a moment for a while and answer truthfully in less words
"I feel free and real."

They hummed in unison. Jin hyung excitedly said then
"I want to see him"

Before I can say anything Yoongi interrupted
"I have a picture of him"

To say I was jealous was an understatement, why he had a picture of my Jimin with him. I hate it but didn't show it. But I think I was wrong because when I heard the next words form Yoongi
"don't be a jealous kook. It is just a picture"

I still don't like it but didn't say that. He then opens his phone and showed everyone the picture.

"he is soo cute" Hoseok stated excitedly

"he is soo cute"
Hoseok stated excitedly.

"he is a mochi. His eye smile can make anyone fall in love with him. His giggle can cure any disease in our body. His warm fingers can give you goosebumps anytime. And his cheeks, it is hard controlling yourself so that you don't eat him up"
I said

They look at me in awe and the four stated in unison
"you are in love jungkook"

I thought about their words for many minutes and then remembered every moment in my head. Every moment spends with him is special. He is special.

I then said in a newfound confidence
"I love Jimin. I have to tell him"

I then start to stand up and Yoongi stop me by grabbing me hand and making me sit back.
I sit and give him a glare for stopping him.

It was Jin hyung who clarified
"you just can't go to him and confess your feelings"

I thought over his words and hit myself in my mind realising that I was doing a dumb thing.

I then remembered something and advised
"his birthday is on this Wednesday. I will confess to him on that day. Yes"

They all agreed and then we all started to plan for what I had to do for making my confession special.

———

(time skip)

Jimin POV

Monday and Tuesday just pass in a blur all are pumped up for my birthday. And I am still thinking about Jungkook.

His chances for coming are slim now because Yoongi hyung informed us that his other friends are coming too. It means if Jungkook old friends will be there then he will not be there to avoid any contact with them.

I have also not seen him after my revelation of my birthday to him. I always thought about inviting him to my party but stop evethime because of the fear of rejection. Deep down I know he can say yes but that part is less. The more part says that he will reject me.

It is now the evening of Tuesday and I am alone in my room. All are busy preparing for the party that is tomorrow. I don't understand why they are doing so much when there are only a few people only.

It will be just me, Tae, my and Tae family, Yoongi hyung and his friends. The end.

I thought of taking some sleep till the time of dinner come. They might wake me up at midnight to wish me.

I was going towards my bed when I receive a message on my phone. I pick up and quickly drop it after reading the message

Jungkook :
Am I invited to the party?

Jimin :
Sure!

I try to reply quickly to him. I was seeing my message thinking that it didn't seem too excited nor it sound like I wanted him to come. So I thought to reply to him again but before I can do it he messaged me again.

Jungkook :
Cool. Be ready for the surprise tomorrow.

I scream after reading those words.

My crush prepares a surprise for me.
OH MY GOD!

I quickly call Tae but that alien didn't pick up my call. I then just stare at the messages and slowly drifted to sleep.

💤