What If It Is true?

Thank you for 600 reads.
Means a lot to me.
Love you all
♥️

Jimin POV

After getting the letter, I leave it in my locker. And continue my last class. The day went on and there was no news of Jungkook.

I mean he didn't message me, called me and didn't come to meet me. I didn't see him at all after the morning incident.

I wait the rest of the day for him but he there was no news about him.
I shurg off the thought beacuse I don't want to come clingy to him and I don't know how much space I should give him that he remain comfortable.

So I didn't take any initiative and the day end without any conversation between us.

(next day)

Me and Tae went to school and I talked to Tae about the letter with him.

"Tae, I received a letter from someone about Jungkook"
I informed him.

"huh? What was it about?"
He asked.

I told him everything about the letter and he adviced me

"see Jimin ah, I know he is not the greatest guy but I can assure you that he is serious about you. He don't say things but I am sure if YOU will ask him he will told you the entire thing"
He sighed and continued
"he even threat me to take care of you and inform him if you ever behave strangely"

I nod after hearing at his words and asked him
"but please Tae don't tell him about the letter"

"okay but confront him if you heard anything about him"
He said in a serious tone.

After walking I asked him
"by the way, where was Jungkook tomorrow?"

"he didn't came home i thought that you knew where he was."

"no I also don't know"
I said in a desperate voice.

The school went smoothly untill I received a letter again.

"Jimin. I hope you didn't told him about this letter. I will get on the topic without any fuss.
So you must have known about his drinking and smoking habits, anger and sharp words.
But let me warn you he will never change even if he says that he will try to be better for you. He used to say things like that to me too.

If you don't believe me then ask him about his past. Anything about his past and he will never answer that.

Trust me. "

He actually never told me things about his past even i asked him. I asked him not to smoke anymore and he just changed the topic. These thoughts occupy my mind.

"what if this person is right?"

🤔

Please vote and comment.
Please
(^o^)