Last Day Of The Trip

Jungkook POV

We walk in pure silence. Its not like I hate silence, by the way i love silence. When I am with someone I rarely talk and make conversations but right now I am with Jimin. And him not saying anything concerns me. I want him to talk to me but don't know why? I want him to be close to me but why? I want to know him, his every single detail but why?

When I am with him I get confused but still i want to be with him. He is the only person with whom I can feel that I don't have to mask up myself. Even though I am not purely real with him but i am not faking anything with him.

After we reach our destination I gaze down to see him looking ahead and stars in his eyes. I was happy to see him happy. I know I actually hurt him by my words pretty bad but being himself he forgive me.

I have bring him to the 'rabbit place'. As the name says the place is full of raabits and I have to admit they are quite cute.

 As the name says the place is full of raabits and I have to admit they are quite cute

Jimin look up and asked with puppy eyes"
"can I touch them?"

I just nod and he leave me to run towards them, when he run towards them all the rabbits surround him. If I was in place of him I have been annoyed but he was different. He was touching and petting all of them. He was playing with them like it was his last day of life.

He was giggling when some rabbits rub their fur against his skin. People around the place were looking at him wide eyes. Even animals love him. I just watch him feeding and playing with him.

After an hour he came back to me and grab my hand and drag me towards them and excitedly yelled
"lets play"

I released a chuckle and saw that Jimin was blushing. I let him drag me. He then push me to sit on the ground and keep a white rabbit in my lap. He then said smiling
"you both look same"

I look down at the rabbit and give him a glare. He also watch me like he was going to bite me. Jimin interrupt our glaring contest by slapping my arm and saying
"don't glare at him, he is innocent"

I give a last glare at the rabbit but even after that he didn't leave my lap.

Jimin then noted
"he likes you"

We sit in a comfortable silence with no exchanging of words. After half an hour his stomach growled. He hide his face in his small hands, embarrassed.

I remarked
"we should go to eat know."

He just nod and stand up carefully to not hurt the rabbits. I then also 'tried' to the stand up but the rabbits were stopping me. Jimin look back and started laughing after seeing me. He said in between the laughs
"I have to take a picture"

I remain by face emotionless he then said in a pout
"smile please"

I sighed and smiled for him.

After clicking the picture he then take the rabbits from my lap and place them on the ground

After clicking the picture he then take the rabbits from my lap and place them on the ground. He then bid them goodbyes. And we were ready to leave.

We went to small a cafe and have a nice brunch. After that we went to the hotel so that we can pack our belongings to leave.

——

Jimin POV

As we reach the hotel, jungkook get a call. He excused himself. I then thoughts about my day and i loved it. I actually didn't expect jungkook to do something that great. He litreally choose the perfect place of spending the last day here. While I was busy in my thoughts, jungkook came to me and informed me

"uhm... Jimin I have to go back now. People need me there"

I thought of asking him about his sudden call but stopped myself and just give him a nod. I then turn around to walk to my room but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

His every touch send me to heaven. His touches were not anywhere in sensual way but more in a protective way. I feel protected with him.

He then stop my train of thoughts by saying
"please say something"

And that get me angered and I don't know why and I said angrily

"if I will say something Jungkook then it will stop you from going? I am sure not so why wasting my efforts. You know what.... just go where you want!"

I then run towards my room not seeing the effects of my words on his face.

🐰