Cooking Together

Thanks, everyone for showing your support to my story.
It means a lot.
❤❤❤

Jungkook POV :

After my college end for the day. I went to my home. I ride my bike back home. I reached home and enter my home.

"Jungkook, you here"
My mom yelled and came walking towards me. I just nod in approval.

"I was serving lunch to Tae, fresh up and come to eat with him"
She said looking at me with hope.

"Okay mom"
I said and went to my room and change my clothes and kept the folder on my bed. I then run downstairs to mom and Tae.

"Sit here, Jungkook ah"
She said in a warm voice. I was always a jerk to her but she always treated me with love and warmth.

Tae then interrupted my thoughts by calling mom.
"Mom, pack a lunch for me please"

"Huh? Why Tae?"
Mom asked and sit beside me.

Tae said while eating
"Jimin parents are out till evening and I am going to his home for giving him company. So pack me a lunch for him."

That takes my interest and I asked him.
"Jimin is alone at home?"

"Yes. After you get drunk, you wake up and just went home so Jimin was not able to inform you."
Tae informed me.

I quickly stand up and ate the last bite of my food. I then went and wash my hands.

"Jungkook ah, what are you doing?"
Mom asked me being all confused.

"Going to jiminie."
I said in an obvious tone.

"But I am going to him."
Tae whined and I throw a cushion at him.

"Why don't you visit Yoongi? He said he was missing you"
I said getting my phone and wallet.

"Really?"
Tae asked blushing.

I chuckled and he started whining more. I ignored him and went to the door and yelled a goodbye. I walked to Jimin's home as it is not too far. I went to his house and ring his bell. I heard a loud 'coming' and I automatically smirked thinking something dirty. He then opened the door and I was fallen in love again with him.

He looked surprised to see me at his door

He looked surprised to see me at his door. He was just looking at me and I chuckled, he then realised what he was doing and he blushed.

"Uhmm.....come i-inside."
He invited and open the door wider for me.

I pat his head and said "cute".
I don't have to turn around to see he was blushing red.

I then went straight to the kitchen while he was walking behind me.
I then said, "Taehyung told me, you are alone at home."

He nods still blushing by my compliment earlier. I then walk closer to him, take his chin in my hand and make him look at me.

He then started
"What—"

Before he can say anything I kissed him on the lips. He quickly kissed me back and after a minute we both pull back.
I then asked, "You are cooking my baby?"

"Huh? A-ah yes yes!"
He said still unfazed by the kiss.

I just hummed and enter the kitchen. I looked around and asked
"Are you making kimchi fried rice?"

"Yes but I am not much of a chef"
He said pouting and I just want to kiss his pout away but I controlled myself.

"I will cook for you then."
I said and went to wash my hands.

He runs to me and tug on my t-shirt and asked "Really? You know how to cook?"

"Don't you know how great your boyfriend is, baby?"
I teased him.

"I will help you then Kookie"
He said being excited and I nod.

"But first, you need a apron"
He informed and went to get an apron. To be honest, I don't cook for anyone. But Jimin is not anyone. And he is the one who is the light in my dark world and these small things make him happy. So I will do it.

He came running to me and sign me to turn around. He then ties the apron around me and said "Perfect".
I look at myself and smile.

He then told me what he has done till now and we both started to cook. Jimin was cutting the vegetables and I was cooking. I was teasing him all the time. Jimin is a true angel. I can't leave him for 2 years. It is next to impossible for me.

I need you, Jimin.

After one hour, we cooked kimchi fried rice. "Go and wash your hands pumpkin". I said and he blushed and went to wash his hands. I then remove my apron and take the food to the table and sat down. I waited for Jimin and after three minutes he came jumping. I smiled looking at him. He then walked towards the chair beside him but I quickly hold his hand and pull him towards me. He ended in my lap.

He then whispered
"Jungkookie, what are you doing?"

I adjusted him in my lap and whisper in his ear slowly watching the way he shivers. "We cooked together, so we should eat together too the baby."

He blushed but nod and showed me his cute smile. I then serve two plates and we ate together. Sometimes he feeding me and the other way around. It was fun. I never knew spending time with someone we love, gives so much happiness. We talked with each other for hours and he makes me forget all my stress.

How can I even tell you about the America scholarship Jimin?
Can I even leave you?

Please vote and comment.
Thank you for reading.