Jealous Jungkook

(Vote Goal - 25)

JIMIN POV

Me and Jungkook walked in a soft and comfortable silence. I am thankful to God that it's not awkward or I might have died.

I think I spoke too early.

"That brown hair kid is not your boyfriend right?" He asked in an emotionless tone but I knew he was anything but calm. He must be fuming inside.

Some things never change like a jealous Jungkook.

"First of all, he is not a kid. And secondly, no he is not my boyfriend but that doesn't mean I am single."
I commented.

He glared at the road so hard that I thought it might crumble under his stare. I like jealous kookie. I was having fun with pulling his leg. Let test the water, should we?

"So you have a boyfriend?"

"If I ask you why you hide the scholarship thing from me. Will you answer me?" I throw a question on his.

He frowned "I didn't mean to hide it. I was going to tell you that after the party but I fucked up like the jerk I am. And you still didn't answer my question."

I hummed at his explanation. I still needed a detailed description but this will do for now. Slow and steady win the race. Remember?
We were soon at the door of the cafe. He pulled the door open and gestured me to go ahead. What a gentleman.

"Jiminie~~~~"
Heeseung sang my name. I giggled at his behaviour. But what I didn't notice was an angry bunny behind me.

"Why you are so happy today?"
I asked him walking towards the counter.

"He is always happy when you are around my son" Mr Jeon informed from the kitchen with a chuckle.

"Good morning Mr Jeon. And I am hurt that I didn't make you happy" I pouted.

He laughed loudly and freely.

I giggled and notice there were only three customers in the shop, two boys and an old lady. I then realise that Jungkook was still standing at the door and was interrogating Heeseung with his eyes.

Is he jealous of Heeseung?

But I was soon answered as Jungkook jaw clenched hard when Heeseung walked and stand beside me over the other side of the counter. He put his attention on me and said with a wink,
"Thanks for coming today jimin. I will surely make you the co-owner now."

I laughed and unconsciously put my hand on his right shoulder as I lean forward while laughing.

But my laughter was short-lived as a cold voice voiced his words standing over the counter "if you two are done with your PDA can I have my coffee?"

Heeseung gave him a hard look and looked over my again and asked
"You know him?"

"Ah! Y-yes. He is the elder brother of my best friend Tae. He just came back from America" I informed quickly before Jungkook can do so.

But I think my answer make someone unhappy.

"Really? Brother of your best friend?" He questioned me.

Heeseung was looking over us with a thinking face which makes Jungkook more irritated. I ignored his question and asked with a big fake smile even tho inside I was dancing on cloud nine.

"What you would like to order?"

"One Macchiato, please."

And with that, he strolled to the far corner seat of the room. Okay! I will agree I didn't like how he just talked to me and hate that he is sitting far away. I pouted and turn around to prepare a coffee for him. A turn my head a little to watch him but huffed when he was more interested in his phone.