The Wedding (m)

JIMIN POV

“Move your ass,” I teased but stopped when I saw his expression.

He blinked at me as if he was seeing our house for the first time. "This is right, this is home" he announced.

"Our home," I reassured him.

As you see we were at our newly bought home. After three years of dating and being his boyfriend, we decided to live together. Our parents bought this apartment for us as a gift. It is a three-bedroom apartment. And mind you we bought the furniture and stuff with our money.

Jungkook works as an architecture like he used to dream, for an established company and I opened a small cafe. It is just down the street, hardly ten minutes walk. These three years had been amazing, we have our downs too but this time we didn't run away. We stayed together.

"No," he said and bought me out of my thoughts

And when I turned to him I saw him crouched on one knee on the floor and said "It’s you."

"Huh?"

"It’s always been you Jimin. You’re my home." 

"Jungkook?" I questioned again.

Then he held out the box this time he opened the lid, and inside was the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. It is a beautiful pink gold ring.

"Marry me, Jimin. I love you." He took the ring out, and the gold shined and then he slid the ring onto my finger.

I cradled his face and then I kissed him gently "You’re my home too. I love you."

"So, it’s a yes? Are you saying you’ll marry me?"

I nodded and pressed my forehead against him "yes".

*****

It is an Autumn wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtaking sunset. At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine-scented hung from naked tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn’t crack when you stepped on them. We’d have a small group of close family and friends dressed in beach attire for comfort. On either side of the aisle, they sat in chairs.

"Okay, chim you need to breath. Can you do that for me?" Tae asked.

Only five minutes remained before I my wedding began. I am nervous just like the first time I went on a date with him.

"I can breathe," I said to him and he nodded.

"Good, because if you don’t marry him, I know plenty of women and men who would" He teased.