Opportunity & Problems

Jimin POV

"Jungkookie be still "
I said in an irritated tone.

So Jungkook is in my room and he is not listening to me at all. His drunk self is wasted. I am trying to change him into some comfortable clothes but he is being a stubborn bunny.

"if I listen to you, will you give kookie what he wants?"
He said in a cute voice. Ugh.... Drunk Jungkook is so cute and i am going to tease him a lot... If I can.

"okay okay as you wish. Now let me change you"

He placed his finger on his lips like a kid. I changed him and all. I then laid him down in my bed and then laid beside him. He places his hand on my waist and pulls me close to him.

"now give kookie a kiss"

I did what he wants. The whole night he talked about how kookie loves his jiminie sweet.

"Kookie is in love with his Jiminie sweet. He is so perfect ~"
He sang before he fell asleep.

"and your Jimine sweet loves you too"
I said to his sleeping state.

______________
__________________

(after A month)

Jungkook POV

I was in my classes. I was focusing because even though I am intelligent, I have to do my hard work. The bell rang and everyone run outside and I take my time to pack my things back up.

I have chosen an architectural course to study and I am a lot interested in it. Buildings attract me. I walk the stairs downstairs and was going to the door but my professor stopped me
"Jungkook, I have to talk to you"

I nod. I am still a cold and rude boy but I am not that cold anymore. My jimin changed that. Ah! what he is doing now? I think he must having lunchtime at his school.

I walk to my professor and didn't say anything waiting for what he had to say. He was one of those teachers who care for their students. He has even given me some tips and scolding about my past self.

"I am happy Jungkook you are changing for good. You are still young and going to a wrong path can destroy your whole life" I nod. Now understanding his talks. I don't want to become cold like that again I have already lost a lot, not anymore.

He continued
"So I have seen your grades. Your grades are outstanding. So I was saying, the college is giving the scholarship to study in America and I want to give it to you."

"what?"
I asked totally confused.

"Everyone doesn't study architecture like you do Jungkook. I can see your interest in it. And I am sure going to America for further studies will help you a lot. Now you are improving your personality, I can be assured that you are the best option for this"

"but my family and boy-"

"It is just a two-year course Jungkook. And after that, it's your choice to come back or settle there."

I was silent. I don't know what to do or say. Professor handled me a folder and pat me on my shoulder and walk out of the classroom. I just gaze at the folder in my hand and also walk out of the class. I walked to the canteen and saw my other friends. I walk to the table and put the folder on the table and sat on a chair beside Namjoon.

"What is this?"
Hobi asked.

I didn't say anything so Namjoon takes the folder and started to read it. Hobi and Yoongi also started to see it. After some minutes they all said at the same time.

"congrats Jungkook. You deserve this"

"Woah Jungkook ah, you got a big deal in your hand."

"you have to leave us. Your family, us and Jimin."

The last line was said by Yoongi. I sighed and grab my head, which was started to ache because of my brainstorming.

"I don't know what to do anymore"
I said in a defeated tone. I don't want to leave this place.

"I think you should talk to everyone and then make a decision"
Namjoon advised.

I just nod, not knowing the right thing to do at this moment. I need Jimin here, with me....in my arms.

"Everyone will be understanding and happy Jungkook-ah. We all want that you go and pursue your dream and we are sure Jimin will want that too"
Hobi said.

"What if I am the one who doesn't want to leave". I said and sighed. We all discuss this for the rest of the day. I know what this opportunity comes with but I am scared that if I let go of Jimin, someone else will hold his hand for me. I trust him, but I know that he is innocent....an angel, in specific.
And others are not that good.

Can we handle a long-distance relationship?

🎵