A Suspicious Letter

Jimin POV

It was a new morning and today I have to go to the school. Yesterday Jungkook and I talked for three hours. It helps to know each other properly. But we didn't talk on some topic like his smoking and drinking habits, his sudden anger issues and what does he do.

I mean he told me yesterday that he was fed up of becoming a shadow in his group, he want to become a leader so he left his group of friends and join the people who look cool in his eyes.

But he told me that he regret to leave his friends beacuse after a time he understand that it was not worth it. He told me that he will never join them again. He will be with Jin hyung, hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung.

But even though he left those 'cool' people, it has make a imprint on him. His anger, smoking, and many more.

I thought about this whole morning until Tae came to my house to be on the way to our school. On the way to school he told me about his date. I know that I should not feel like this but I feel a little jealous of them. I mean I know every relation has problems but they show like they don't have.

But at last every relationship is different beacuse every individual is different.

As we reach school I saw a familiar bike outside the school and him. He was on the bike and looking at me directly in my eyes.

 He was on the bike and looking at me directly in my eyes

Tae tap me on the shoulder and asked
"why he is here?"

"I don't know"
I said truthfully beacuse I was equally confused and surprised as him.

He walk towards us but his eyes never leaving us. When he was infront of me, he pull me in a hug and place his face in the crook of my neck. He placed a small kiss there.

Until this there was a large group of students that surround us. He then pull back and pull me impossibly close to his side. He place his hand on my waist and I know what he was feelings, possessiveness.

He then cleared his throat and said loudly that everyone can harr clearly and in a voice that says, if you disobey me they you are dead.

"I want to make something clear here. Park Jimin is my boyfriend. Mine. Anyone who misbehave with him or even make him uncomfortable, will not be able to walk or even worse."

Everyone silently nod. He then turn towards me to face me. He then kiss me on my forehead and whispered
"I have to go now. Take care baby cupcake"

I blush at his nickname and quickly replied
"Take care you too kookie hyung. I love you"

After hearing my words he pull me in a hug and said in a seductive tone
"Jimin ah, you don't want me to devour you here. Do you?"

I quickly shook my head indicating no.

He chuckled and said again
"so don't call me hyung..........its hot"

He kiss me earlobe and whisper a love you too and run towards his motorbike.

I was going to fall if Tae was not there. He took me inside the school. And the whole school was talking about us.
It was going to be a long day.

Even though everyone was talking about us but nobody came to me for assurance or confirmation.

It was now the last period and I was walking towards my locker. I opened it and found a letter inside. It says

"Jimin. I think you don't know about your boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook much. Beacuse if you would have known then you will not want to be his boyfriend.

I am telling you all this because I don't want you to suffer from a heartbreak by him. I can tell you many things about him but not today. And please don't tell this to him. I assure you I am no harm. I will give you some information tomorrow.

Be careful Jimin.
You boyfriend has many dark secrets and past "

When I read that letter I can't explain what I was feeling. I mean i know Jungkook has some secrets which he didn't told me but I was fine, he said he need some time.
But what if he had done some things that I can't accept. We both are very different from each other but theres a feeling that connect us and that is love.

I decided not to show this letter to Jungkook beacuse he will be very angry and I don't want it. I can see how much he trys to be a better version of him for me.

But I also think it will not harm me knowing things about Jungkook. If I get to know something different or suspicious, I can always ask him.

I just hope we both will be together even after this.

🍒

Please vote and comment.
Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote.
💙