Talks

Jimin POV

I quickly run downstairs to attend the door after hearing the door bell. I open the door and it was the end for me. Jungkook was there and let me show you why I was dead.

 Jungkook was there and let me show you why I was dead

"are you really my boyfriend?"
I asked still unfazed by his appearance and hotness.

"huh?"
He asked being confused.

I quickly take his hand and drag him upstairs to my room. My room was not so big beacuse I like cozy more than big room.

As soon as we enter my room I quickly hug him and place my face in the crook of his neck

As soon as we enter my room I quickly hug him and place my face in the crook of his neck. We hugged for five to six minutes and he kissed me in forehead and pull back to look at me.

He then started
"I am s-sorry for yesterday"

I looked at him beacuse he didn't stutter but then I realised how hard it must be for him to apologise to someone.

"we should talk"
I said in a serious tone.

"baby, give me one more chance"
He said in a pleading voice.

I was confused why he was sounding like we were breaking up or something. When I didn't reply him he understand that I was confused from his words. He then cleared

"you want to talk about breaking up with me?"
He said in a smal voice.

And that make me coo at his this side. The bad boy has also a soft corner in his heart.

I giggle and assured him
"no pabo. I can't leave you. You are struck with me."

He smiled and kissed me again on my forhead. I smile looking at his eyes. He then asked
"so, what do you want to talk to me?"

I again went to my serious mode and said
"let sit first, hm?"

He went to sit on on bed and grab my wrist and pull me towards him. So now I was sitting on his lap. He then said
"lets talk then"

I take a moment to control me sudden increase heartbeat and blush that was now on my cheeks and as well as on my ears.

I coughed a little and cleared my throat and started to ask
"do you really love me?"

"yes baby I really love you. You are the most important think in my life. I know I don't show you much with my actions but I am trying my best. Just give me some time."

I kiss his cheek and said in a small voice
"take all the time in the world but please don't leave me from now on. You are my first boyfriend ever and I can't control and start thinking that i am not enough for you. You have to assure me everytime that you are there for me. Can you do that?"

"I am happy to always show and tell you how much I love you. Can you be my side while I try to be the better version of me for you?"

I giggle and said
"I already said that you are struck with me"

We fall silent for a long while. I whisper in his ear
"i love you Jungkook"

He saw with a surprised expression beacuse I dint say those three words to him yesterday. I am saying these words for the first time to him so his expression was quite expected.

"I love you too Jimin"

We just stay close to each other but then i smelled something on him and asked
"why do you smell of cigarettes?"

"beacuse I have one before I came here"
He answered like it was no deal for him but it was for me. Smoking kills the person.

"but you should not"
I emphasized, thinking that he will agree to me but no. He rather replied

"can we just not talk about that now?"

I quickly stand up from his lap and said firmly
"you know Jungkook how dangerous it is. Don't you? "

"woah! woah! Let me clear it you. I drink and smoke and I can't change that. What do you expect from someone like me?"
He said in a I don't know but....... in a angry way.

"can't you change that for me? It will only take your life"
I said in a pleased way.

He grab his hairs and started to pull it aggressively. I quickly run towards him and take his hands in mine.

He then said
"just not talk about this today. Just not now"

I nod analysing the situation. I then want to change the situation not liking the mood of the environment. So I started a new conversation.

I sit back in his lap like earlier. His hands secured around my waist. I started to play with his hairs and started
"I love you gift Jungkook. It was beautiful."

I showed him the necklace around my neck. He smile knowing that I had wear his gift.

He then said
"lets give each other nicknames. I have seen many couples doing it. But we should give names that convey us not that same names like honey and others."

I nod and we both started to think what to name each other. He then said
"I can't think of a specific name for you. So I wil call any name that came in my head"

I giggle and thought for a while. I then answered him
"I will call you...... hyung or kookie or my bad boy"

We both laugh at the last name. We spend our time just discussing things about irrelevant stuff.

I hope we can communicate better.

🌸

Please vote and comment
Thank you for reading
🐬