Questions?

Jimin POV

It is a new week. I don't hate Monday but still it comes with the excitement of a new week and boredom of the same. I am now changing to my school uniform.

I quickly wear the clothes and go downstairs and have an excellent breakfast. After that I walk outside my house and waited for Tae.
After four minutes of waiting he came in all his glory.

"Good morning chim"

"Good morning tae. Let's go"

We talked through all the way to school, I didn't tell him that I came to his house on Sunday and have a not so good interaction with his brother.

"you know chim this time something different happen with Jungkook"

I look at him with a confuse stare because I didn't understand a single word of what he spoke.

"oh sorry, let me explain. First time in the history Jungkook have treated his wounds"

"what do you mean Tae?"

"he never treat his wounds. He will just take a shower and the end. Never using bandages and all"

"So what different this time? "
I ask even though i can sense his next line.

"it means someone do it for him or said him to do it. It's strange"
He noted

After that we didn't talk about this topic to the way to school.
Many questions were surrounding me. If he don't like it, why he allowed me to do it?
And never stop me, why so?
Even though he speak some bad words but he didn't hurt me physically.

Ugh! I hate when I didn't get answer to my questions.

It was now lunch and as usual we are sitting under the tree. One question was constantly poking inside my head so I asked Tae
"Tae how did Jungkook get hurt?"

"sorry chim I don't know how, but I surely can say that he frequently get hurt"

I nod and go back to eating.

After the end of the classes we walk to our lockers and from there we walk to our homes. But when he get outside the school me and Tae both spotted Jungkook but he was not alone. He was making out with a girl of our school in front of the school.

Tae grab my wrist and force me to walk with him. I can't divert my gaze from them. But when my eyes can't see them, Tae suddenly stop and make me bump in his back.

He turn around and speak in a serious voice
"Jimin, do you by any chance like Jungkook? "

I was at loss of words. But when my mind settle his words i quickly speak
"no no its not like that"

"then why were you looking at them with a hurt expression? "

I didn't speak anything. Evething was silent for some minutes and just the wind blowing.

I then decided to tell him everything about my encounter with Jungkook on the road and in his house. He listen silently and after my explanation he spoke
"just stay away from him Jimin. He is not worth it"

I just nod because I think if I have speak that time, my words may have cheated me. After that we silently walk to our houses. We didn't go to each other houses.

I know I hurt Tae because we never ever keep things from each other but talking about Jungkook with him didn't seem to be okay. But at the end of the day I was at the fault because of keeping things from my best friend.

Beacuse of thinking about Tae, help me to not think about Jungkook and I was grateful for that. Beacuse I don't know what is wrong with me.

I am having a bunch of questions jumping in my head now.

"I don't like him but why i am always going towards him"
I mumbled to myself.

🍒