Where Were You?

Jimin POV

A whole week have gone and I have never heard and seen Jungkook after that morning incident at my school.
I message him but he don't reply, I call he didn't pick up and he never be at home.

And that letters has started to scare me. I have received many letter and from the same person. The last letter was really weird and serious.

"Jimin. I hope you trust my this letter. I know Jungkook is not here for now and he is doing some business.
You know your boyfriend used to sell drugs. I am sure you don't because he must have not told you.

You know Jimin, everything that I have told you are true. Just think, is he really serious about you or he is just playing with you or experimenting?

Just be careful and don't let your heart broke. "

Today is weekend and I am just lying on my bed in my room. I am not with Tae because he is with Yoongi hyung.

Mom then called me from downstairs
"Jimin ah please go and buy some milk from the store"

I drag myself from the bed to downstairs.

"okay mom"

I then went to the store near my house but it was closed so I walked to a store that was quite far from my house.

I walked to the store and buy a packet of milk. I then heard a smililar voice laughing loudly. I then went towards the source of the voice and was stunned to see the scene.

Jungkook was with his friends. I mean he was with Namjoon, jin and hoseok hyung.
At the moment I can't control myself and start walking towards him with anger and frustration in my veins.

I walk and stand infornt of he. As soon as he saw me his mouth was shut completely. I then said
"woah! Really Jeon Jungkook, I was so worried about you for the whole week and here you are laughing with no worry in the world. Can't you just call me for once nor even a small message, or I am a burden to you now?"

Before I can say more he cut me off and started
"I was busy doing some business —"

When he said that line I lost everything in me because the letter says the same. I then cut him and said in a concluded tone
"don't say anything, you know what just don't be near to me anymore"

I wanted to say many things. I wanted to ask him a lot of questions but I can't. I was so worried about him for the whole week thinking where the hell he has gone but I think he don't care about my feelings.

And the sad part is that after saying those words to him I turn around and continue my way back home but he never followed me or tried to stop me. I think I am really a burden to him.

And the thought only is making me cry.

🎈

Sorry for late update and short chapter. ❤️❤️❤️

And i am thinking about not continuing this book anymore because I don't think that the story is good and i also think that the plot is not interesting.

Please comment you views i will be waiting for your opinions.

💜💜💜