Hangout

Jungkook POV 🌹

I woke up because of a call on the phone but not mine but someone else. When I woke up perfectly I notice I was in Jimin's room and then I remembered the incidents that happen yesterday.

I then notice that the ring tone is of his phone ended. I then pick up his phone form the bedside table and saw a miss call from Tae. I then saw the time and it was 7 in the morning. I then gaze towards Jimin and he was cuddle to me like a baby. And the height difference between us cause the scene to be the cutest. Him being smaller than me.

I then remembered the harsh words I told him yesterday. I know I am a jerk. I know I should have not said those words to him just because I didn't know what I am feeling for him. I know he forgive me but I still feel guilty for my actions.

Then I get an idea and quickly untangle him from me, he whine and let me tell you it was the cutest thing i heard that morning. I replace myself from my pillow. I then quickly search for a paper and pen but failed to find them. So I set an alarm on his phone for 8 and he didn't have a password on his phone.

I then think to just message him about my going out. So I quickly open my phone and search for his number which he had saved the previous day.

Jimin😊

Its Jungkook. I am going back to my room to take a bath. I had plan something to make up to you for my actions yesterday.

Be ready.

I then silently leave his room and get inside my room which was just next to his. I then quickly choose some clothes and went to take a bath.

I plan everything to do to make up it for him. I know this place well because I have come here sometimes so I know some places that I am sure he will like.

I hope that I quickly clear my thoughts and define the feelings inside me. I don't want to hurt him. Even though I have spend a small time with him but I can tell he is different. He didn't judge me like the others and wanted to see the real me which I have also not feel for a while now. The real me.

Even thought I may speak harsh sometimes but he didn't get annoyed and push me. I know I speak harshly but I didn't intent to its just my habit now. I also didn't want to hurt others but I quess I had changed a lot.

But the main point is I want to change again but now for good.

Its scare me how a person whom I didn't know at all give me the thoughts to improve myself so that I can be with him.

I then get out from the shower and change in my clothes.

Jimin POV

I wake up because of my phone alarm but I am sure that I didn't set up any alarm. I switch off my alarm and sat up. I stretch my body for a minute and then see that Jungkook was no where in the room.

Suddenly there was a call on my phone. I sigh seeing who called me.

"Good morning Tae"
I greeted

"oh Jimin cut the crap... You know how worried I was for you from yesterday evening. I am coming to your room"

Before I could say anything the call was cut. I sighed, I can imagine Tae giving me a long ass lecture for not informing him anything. But before I place the phone on the side table I saw a messege and from an u know number.

I open it and was surprised to see that what Jungkook messeged me.

9534XXXXXX

Its Jungkook. I am going back to my room to take a bath. I had plan something to make up to you for my actions yesterday.

Be ready.

Aghhh! Why he is doing these things. If he continue like this I am sure my not so little crush on him will develop into love for him. And its still seem impossible that he will fall in love with me.

I save his phone number and when i stand up from the bed there was a loud knock on my door and yelling of my name.

I quickly get to know who was there.

"I am coming Tae"

☸️

Blushing Jimin

Blushing Jimin

Jungkook outfit for the day ahead

🔥🔥 🔥