I Forgive You

Jimin POV

I open the door and Tae jump on me and result us to fall on the floor. He hugged me for five minutes and then pulled back. He then started to speak

"you know Jimin, how much i was worried for you. You don't pick up my calls neither you see me. I was so-"

I cut him off
"I am fine Tae as you can see I am still alive so don't worry"

"but where were you gone and why?"
He asked with a confused look

I sighed and answer
"it was nothing *playing with fingers*. I just have a fight with Jungkook"

"you WHAT?!"
He yelled so loudly that I was sure everyone in the hotel have heard it.

"calm down Tae. It was a small fight and nothing else. Now get lost i have to get ready"
I said and didn't wait for his response and walk towards the bathroom.

I take a quick bath knowing that Tae was still in my room. I was wearing clothes when I heard Tae loudly saying
"HOLY SHIT!"

I quickly came out from the bathroom worried about Tae but when I came out I see my phone in Tae hands and his face was pale. I quickly walk to him and shook him. He get out from his world of thoughts and loudly said

"you are dating jungkook!?"

"WHAT?"
I said purely confused.

He didn't said any word and give my phone back to me and gestured me to see my phone. I open my phone and see a message from Jungkook.

Jungkook

Are you ready Jimin? I will come to get you.

I quickly reply him.

Jimin

Just fifteen minutes more.

"now explain Jimin"
Tae said in a serous tone.

I whine "taeeeee"

But he didn't get affected by that and still maintain his serious expression. I sighed knowing that I don't have any option rather than to spill out the beans infront of Tae.

"okay. Yesterday me and Jungkook had a small fight and now he is feeling guilty i guess? So he has prepare something"
I said quietly and confused myself.

He then came towards me and hug me tightly and whisper in my ear

"you know Jimin that I don't like him but I have started to see that he is different when is with you and a good different. "

I don't know what get me but I burst into tears. I cried don't know for how long. We only pulled back from hug when then were a knock on the door. Tae walk towards the door to open it and while I collected me myself.

Tae then said and left
"he is here"

I take my phone and wallet and walk towards the door. I then see Jungkook dresses in black jacket and jeans. He was looking edible and hot. I then came out from my room and turn around to lock my door.

After I locked my door Jungkook grab my elbow and force me to turn around so that I was facing him and said in a serious tone that make clear to not lie to him.
"why were you crying?"

I didn't reply for a minutes, thinking what to say to him. Obviously I can't say what Tae said to me. So I told him

"nothing serious actually. Just me and Tae got emotional"

Hey it is not a lie. Although it more than half the truth.

We started walking towards the exit of the hotel. He then started
"you both seems to be close?"

"yes we are. We are friends from a long time. You know nobody wants to be his friend and Infact i am his only friend and he is mine too"
I said remembering all the good times of our friendship

He nod and asked
"why so?"

I was confused at first of what he was asking about but then my bell in the brain ring and I got it.
I then started

"beacue of his personality. He is loud and different from others. People used to call him alien and other names too but i think he is perfect for me. He is my alien. He is my platonic soulmate"
I said with a large smile.

Jungkook gaze down to stare at me in my eyes but he didn't smile or laugh, Infact his face was emotionless.

I then asked
"what about your friends?"

He averted his gaze forward and not looking me now and said in a authoraitve voice
"I don't want to talk"

After that I didn't ask or tried to start a conversation with him not wanting to spoil the mood. I have get to know till now that he is really bad with expressing and words. I just follow him for our destination.

🏡

This run episode is memorable

This edit is really great (not mine)

(not mine)

Their smile can light up the whole galaxy 🌌