Chapter 26: The Fields'

1 year later

Emily POV:
I wake up and I immediately hear laugher. Kids laughter.

What are they doing now?

I look to my side, and Alison is still sleeping.

I look at the time and it's only 7 AM. The kids should still be sleeping too.

I get up and go into the hallway, and there is a track of, well, train tracks.

Asher runs down the hallway giggling, and Shay is chasing him, also giggling.

How the hell did he get out of his bed?

I go into the twins room and Whitney is in her bed playing with toys.

But, there is a stool in Asher's bed, and the changing table is pushed up right to the bed.

"Ugh!" I groan.

We moved into a modern Victorian house.

It has 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a game room, a playroom, a big kitchen and living room, a big dining room, a huge balcony that goes around the house, a big laundry room, a double staircase, and a huge backyard.
(A/N The Coven from AHS, but a little different)

I pick up Whitney out of her bed, and put her on the floor.

She immediately runs out to join the other two.

"Why are you up so early?!" I whine, and throw my head back.

The twins started walking at 10 months. So that's 2 or 3 months of experience. And they are perfect on their stats. Perfect height and weight.

I hear a groan through the baby monitor. Which tells me the kids woke up Alison.

I go back into the bedroom, and Whitney is sitting on Alison's back, drooling in her hair.

"Mama..." She coos, and grabs a handful of Alison's hair.

I rush over, and take the hair from her hand before she gets a chance to pull it.

She looks at me and glares.

She gets off of Alison and tries pushing me.

"I'm way bigger than you, little girl. You can't push me." I say, and she whines.

"Okay. Well, mommy has to go to work. So I'll see you four later." I say, and go to leave the room.

"Don't you dare, Fields." Alison mumbles, her voice muffled by the pillows and mattress.

I laugh, and pick up Whitney and Asher.

"Shay. Come here." I say, and she runs over.

"What, mommy?" She asks.

"Let's wake up mama." I whisper, so only the kids can hear me.

She giggles, and runs over to the bed.
Whitney and Asher also go and stand on the bed, and they all start jumping.

"Wake up!" Shay yells.

I run over and jump on top of Alison and and shake her.

"Wake up, babe!" I yell as I laugh.

"Stop!" She groans.

"Mama!" Asher yells in her ear.

Alison's head jerks up, and her eyes are red.

"I will destroy you, Fields!" She yells.

"Like, there will only be 7 planets after I destroy Uranus?" I ask, and let out a giggle.