Chapter 28: She's Better Now

2 hours later

Alison POV:
I stand in the waiting room, pacing back and forth waiting for one of the doctors to tell me what the hell is going on.

"Mama!" Shay yells.

"What?" I ask.

"Stop. Sit." She says. I sigh, and do what she says. Listening to the 3 year old.

After a few minutes, the head doctor if the procedure comes out.

"Mrs.Fields?" He asks.

"That's me." I say, and and stand up.

Shay clings onto my shirt, and I hold Whitney on my hip. And Asher sleeping on one of the chairs.

"Emily did great. It was just a small tear. It was easily fixed, and she'll recover soon. You may go and see her now, room 503." He tells me.

I smile, and put Whitney down for her to walk. I pick up a sleeping Asher, and we begin walking down the hall.

We get to Emily's room, and she is just waking up.

"She's on some medication. They should wear off on about an hour or so." The nurse tells me.

"Okay. Thank you." I tell her, and she smiles and nods before leaving.

"Hey, Emily." I say, and she looks at me.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"I'm your wife."

"Whaaat?! You're too pretty to be my wife!" She exclaims, and I laugh.

She giggles, and smiles at me.

"You have a cute laugh." She says.

She looks at her hand and notices the IV and wires.

Her eyes go wide, and she brings her hand up to her face, examining it.

"Are you okay?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Yeah." She replies, and smiles at me again.

She looks at me, studying me, eyeing me, her eyes roaming my body.

"Like what you see?" I ask with a smirk.

"Oh, yeah! I could just eat you up!" She exclaims.

Shay climbs onto the bed with her, and takes my phone. She turns on some annoying kids game, and Emily looks at it and burst into laughter.

Shay looks at her, obviously confused by her behavior, and gives me a questioning look.

"What's so funny?" I ask her.

"The ladybug is talking." She barely manage to get out through her laughter.

Hanna, Spencer, and Aria walk into the room, and look at her.

"You called and said Emily was in the hospital. The only thing wrong with her is that she's as high as a kite." Hanna says.

"She's on some kind of medicine for the pain." I say.

"Ooh! Then I want some!" She exclaims, and plops down next to Emily.

"Are you my wife too?" Emily asks her.

"Uh, no. But by the looks, or should I say moans of it, you are great in bed." Hanna tells her with a laugh.

"Great at what?" Emily asks confused.

"....I'm not your wife. Why would you think that?" Hanna asks her.

"You have blonde hair and blue eyes." Emily states.