Chapter 3

2 weeks later
~*~*
EMILY POV;
"Em! Come on!" I hear Alison yell at me.
"What's up?" I ask once I get to her.
"Movie night!" She says, excitedly.
"It's Friday, don't you want to go out?" I ask her.
"Hmm... Nope!" She says, popping the "P"
"Fine." I say, getting in her car.
~*
We step inside her house, and I noticed once again, there's no one home.
But just as I was thinking that, a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed boy walks inside, slamming the door.
"Chandler, what's wrong?" Alison asks, walking over.
"Charlotte dropped my phone, and it cracked." The boy, Chandler, says.
Just then a tall, blonde girl with ocean blue/green eyes walks in.
"Chandler! It was an accident! Jason threw the ball at me, and it hit my hand!" The girl, I'm guessing Charlotte, yells at the boy, Chandler.
Another boy walks in. He, too has blonde hair and blue eyes.
God, damn. Good looks run in the family.
"Okay, well you all of you go sort this out?" Alison asks them, as I stand there.
"When is dad getti-" the younger boy begins, but stops when he sees me.
"Who's this?" He asks, nicely.
"I'm Emily." I tell him.
"Nice to meet you." He says, smiling.
"Chandler! Go away!" Alison yells at him.
"Sorry, sis. Chill." He says.
"Whatever. You guys are impossible." Alison says, dragging me up to her room.
I've never been in her room before. We walk in and I'm hit with the smell of vanilla.
Her room is perfect. Lots of pink.
"Chandler isn't usually like that." Alison says.
"I'm sorry about him." She finishes.
"It's fine." I tell her.
"He's 14, correct?" I ask.
"Yep." She says, smiling, "why?"
"Just wondering." I say.
"Well, since our movie night got ruined by my family, we could watch it in my room." She offers.
"Sure."
"Cool. I'm going to get some blankets and extra pillows. Anything else I should get?" She asks.
"Popcorn!" I say, smiling like a little kid.
"Okay, baby." She says laughing.
I know she said baby because of how I was acting, but I got butterflies when she said that. I've only known her for 2 weeks, but I think I'm falling in love.
Ali and me are the Queen Bees. We don't battle it out like people would expect, we befriended each other, and we have our own group.
Alison, me, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, and Aria Montgomery.
Anyways, as I was saying. We've become very close and we do almost everything together. She hasn't met my parents yet, but she wants to. I just need to have her there on a day everyone is home. Including my younger brother Ashton.
"Alright. Here's the popcorn." Alison says, handing me the bowl when she comes back.
"Thanks, baby." I say, mocking her.
"Shut up." She says laughing, and throws at piece of popcorn at me, which lands in my mouth. And we both laugh.

ALI POV:
Em calling me baby makes me happy.
"Okay. I'll get the blankets now." I say as I get up off of the bed.
I go to my closet and grab a thin fuzzy purple blanket, a gray one, and pink one, and a tan one with puppies in scarves on it, and I throw them on Emily's head.
"Hey!" She yells laughing.
"Hey." I say back sarcastically, smirking.
"Shut up." She says, still laughing.
"Why do you need so many blankets? 4 plus your comforter?" Em asks me.
"I like to cuddle underneath them." I tell her, as she's flattening them out.
"I'm going to get in my pajamas, okay?" I say to Em.
"Okay." She says back, looking through the movies.
I go to my dresser and pull out a pair of white, purple, and light blue plaid print soft pajama pants, and a purple tank top. I strip down in the middle of my room slowly.

EMILY POV:
Out of the corner of my eye, I see Ali taking her clothes off.
I try to look away, but I can't. She's gorgeous.
I feely cheeks getting hot, and a throbbing feeling at my core.
Oh, god. She is sexy.
I feel and hear my breath hitch. I hope Ali doesn't notice me.

ALI POV:
I'm killing Em. Okay, that's enough for now. I put my pajamas on.
"Emily?"
"Y-Yeah?" She stutters. She never stutters. I have that effect on her? *smirk*
"Do you want to borrow some pajamas?" I ask her.
"Sure." She says.
I toss her a pair of hot pink sweatpants that say "UNIVERSITY" in black on the right hip. And "UNIVERSITY" down the left leg. I also toss her a solid long sleeve shirt that is baggy on me, but still cute.
"Is this the bathroom?" She asks me.
"You can change in here. I don't mind." I tell her.
"Okay." She says back.
She strips down to her bra and underwear. I can't help but stare.
She has broad shoulders, and a sexy toned, tan back. I notice she also has a sexy toned 6 pack.
God damn. She'll be the death of me.
"Hey, Em?"
"Yeah, Ali?"
"How do you have a 6 pack?" I ask, smiling inside my head.
"I'm a swimmer." She says.
"You should let me watch you swim some time." I say to her, smiling for real.
She finishes getting dressed just as Chandler opens the door.

EMILY POV:
Ali's teenage brother opens the door just as I finish putting on the pajamas Ali leant to me.
"Alison! Dad's home!" He says excitedly. And Ali jumps up and runs down the stairs.
"You look good." He says to me.
"Thanks. But you're too young for me... And you're not my type." I say to him.
"Ooh! Slayyy!" I hear Charlotte yell, laughing at her twin brothers rejection.
"Just ignore the pest." Charlotte tells me.
"I'll try." I say, as we both laugh.
I go down the stairs and I see Ali hugging an older man. He's tall, has gray hair, and looks really nice.
"Dad. This is Emily." Ali says, gesturing towards me.
"Hi. I'm Kenneth." He says.
"Nice to meet you." I say smiling and shake his hand.
"Bye, dad. Goodnight." Alison says to her father.
We go upstairs and we can finally watch a movie.
"Did you ever have a chance to pick a movie?" Alison asks me.
"Nope." I say laughing. She laughs too.
I decide to pick a scary movie, hoping it will scare Alison, and we could cuddle.
"How about The Conjuring?" I ask.
"Sure." She replies.
About half way into the movie, Ali screams and jumps, and nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck and covers her face with of of the many blankets on her bed.
I wrap my arms around her, and she calms down a bit.
"I don't want to watch it anymore! Turn it off!" Ali says dramatically, laughing.
"You're so adorable." I say. I didn't mean to say that out loud.
She looks up at me and smiles.
"You really think so?" She asks me.
"Nah. I was just joking." I say, kidding around.
"Well, you aren't that sexy." Ali says, and her cheeks turn red.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." She says, frozen.
"So, you're saying I'm not sexy?" I ask, pouting.
"No! That's not what I meant! I meant I didn't meant I say it out loud!" Ali says, quickly.
"Ali, it's fine. I was joking." I say to her.
"Oh..."
"Man, your are adorable." I say, smiling.
~*~*
EMILY POV:
I wake up at about 2 in the morning, needing to pee. I walk to the bathroom and go pee. As I'm walking out, I see a pink journal on the counter left open.
On the page it's title "Girl Crush"
I look at it and read it. I shouldn't, but I do.
It reads:
My Girl Crush. She's perfect. Beautiful. Flawless. I can't tell her I love her. It will change everything. I might loose her. I don't want to loose her. She's the best thing that has happened to me.
My Girl Crush E-

And that's where it stops. She was in the middle of writing something.
Ali has a crush... On a girl?
I go back to the room, and see Ali awake. I can see that she was crying.
"Ali. What's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask, rushing to her, and pull her into my arms.
"I thought you left. I don't want to lose you. You're the best thing that has happened since I move to Rosewood." She says.
"You won't loose me." I tell her.
Then I think about the journal...

I'm Alison DiLaurentis' Girl Crush...