Chapter 36

Emily POV:
"We're home!" Alison shouts, sending my head pounding.

"Finally! I've missed you!" Asher exclaims, and hugs me.

"Mama!" Emma shouts, and hugs my left leg.

"Hi!" Michael yells, and hugs my right leg.

Phoenix just walks over, and kisses my knee. "Hi, mama." She greets me.

"Hi, Phoenix." I say tiredly, but if course, no one notices.

"Mom, finally you're home!" Whitney yells, and hugs the opposite side of my body, seeing as Asher is still clinging onto me.

"Mom! You're home!" Shay shouts, and bounds down the stairs.

She walks over, and hugs me from the front.

I love my kids, I do. But all of this shouting and yelling, and the hugging me, squeezing me is killing me. I feel sick, and tired, and I just want to lay in the bed I used to call mine and Alison's.

I'm not sure what we're doing right now or where we're at. But I really want to have sex with her right now.

My head is pounding, and my heart is beating fast in my chest.

"I need to go to sleep." I mumble, and lean on Alison.

She laughs, and all of the kids let go of me.

"Okay. Love you." Whitney says ad kisses my cheek before they all go to their rooms.

Alison helps me up the stairs and to the bedroom, and I literally fall onto it.

I take Alison's pillow just as she is laying down, and hug it.

"Emily, what the hell?" She laughs.

"Shh." I say, and put my finger over her lips.

"I'm going to use you as a pillow of you don't give that back." She threatens as she laughs.

"Go ahead." I mumble.

She rolls her eyes, and lays her head down on my stomach.

"Eat me out while you're at it if you want to." I whisper, but she hears me.

"What?!" She yells, and snaps her head up.

"What?" I ask pretending to me confused and innocent as I open my eyes.

"You said-"

"I know what I said!" I laugh.

"...Did you mean it?" She asks, and I can hear the slight hint of hope in her voice.

"Do it." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, my god. Good. Because I am horny, and I've missed you." She breathes, and rips my pants and underwear off.

She doesn't foreplay or give me any warning. She just goes right in.

"Oh, God!" I yelp.

She blows cool air, and then goes in with her tongue again.

"Ali..." I moan, and tangle my fingers in her hair.

I buck my hips up, and she holds them down with her hands as she goes faster.

I let out a throaty moan, and push her head in further.

"R-Right thereee!" I moan and gasp.

"Oh, God! Yes! Ali! Ali! Ali!" I moan her name over and over again.

"ALISON!" I scream as I reach my high.

I release, and she licks me.

She takes off my shirt and kisses up my body.

"I've missed that." I say out of breath.

"Me, too." She whispers, and kisses my lips.

"Are we okay now? I never meant to hurt you." She says as a tear falls from her eye.

I wipe it off and smile at her.

"Instead of telling you, let me show you." I say in her ear, and see her get goosebumps.

I flip us over and climb on top of her. Without any warning, I enter her with three fingers making her gasp.

"Oh, God! Emily!" She moans and curls her toes as she grips onto the sheets, turning her knuckles white.

I thrust into her faster and grind my hips into hers.

She grabs my hips helping me go faster as she digs her nails into my skin.

"Ali..." I moan/grunt as she bucks her hips into mine and I grind into hers. Her clawing my back and biting my shoulder isn't helping anything, either.

"Am I hurting you?" She asks.

"N-No. It just feels really g-goo-good." I moan and close my eyes tight.

I continue to thrust into her and go faster.

"Emily!" She moans.

I put my head in her neck as I continue to pleasure her.

"Emily, if you're tired we could stop." She says as she moans.

"I don't want to." I breathe. "I need you."

Just then the door bursts open.

"Emily!" I hear that annoying voice that I still love shout.

She comes and sits next to us as I'm straddling Ali and I'm fucking her.

"Hanna, what the hell?!" I say out of breath. "Get out!"

"But I've missed you!" She exclaims and hugs me.

"We're trying to have sex!" Alison shouts.

"Ew!" I hear multiple voices say from outside the door.

"I know. I see that. But I wanted to visit." Hanna says.

"Can it wait till later? How about we meet at The Grille at eight?" I ask.

"Sure. I'll invite Spencer and Aria, too."

"God, I love her, I do. But she needs to fix her timing." Alison says once Hanna's left.

"Don't say you love another girl, who is my best friend, while you're having sex with me." I say.

"What're you gonna do about it?" Alison asks with a smirk.

I give her a mischievous smirk, and flip us over.

I grind her hips into mine and she moans. When she closes her eyes, I thrust into her.

"Ride me." I whisper huskily in her ear.

She smirks, and moans as she bounces up and down on me.

"Emily!" She moans over and over again.

A few minutes later she comes undone and collapses on top of me.

"You. Are. Amazing." Alison says out of breath.

"You're pretty amazing yourself." I whisper, and kiss her forehead before we both drift off to sleep.

I wonder what my kids are doing...Oh, well.

I hope Emison sex somewhat made up for the lack of updates. And them getting back together of course.

I'm working on two new stories that I will publish after All I Need and this story are completed.

The first story is...Actually, comment what you think it is.

The second one I'm more excited about because I'm doing something that hasn't been done very many times. At all. And I'm building up the relationship between Alison and Emily.

Also, this way I'll have more chapters written so updates would/should be more regular.