Chapter 12: Hold Me

ALI POV:
I go up to Emily's door, and knock.

Her parents are in Texas thankfully.

I try to stop the tears, but I can't.

I wait, but no one answers.

I knock again, harder and more loudly.

A sleepy Ashton answers the door.

"Alison?" He says sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He questions.

"I-Is Emily here?" I stutter, holding in the tears.

"Yeah. But she's asleep. You could wake her up." He says, moving to let me in.

"Thank you." I whispers, letting a few tears fall, as I continue up the stairs.

I go in my girlfriends room, and see her sleepily soundly. Lightly snoring.

I go and sit on the bed, and shake her lightly. Attempting to wake her up.

She stirs a bit, but doesn't wake up.

"Em..." I whisper.

"Ashton..." She groans, sounding annoyed.

"It's Ali." I whisper, and she opens her eyes.

"Hey." She whispers, quietly.

"What are you doing here?" She questions, and rubs her eyes.

"Hold me." I whisper, and tears start to fall.

"Ali, what happened?" She asks, and sits up quickly.

"I told my dad about us, and he got angry. He kicked me out." I say as I cry.

"When did this happen?"

I tell her everything, except about what happened at the bar. I lay in arms.

I'll tell her tomorrow.

She lightly kisses my head, and a few minutes later, I'm asleep.

---
EMILY POV:
I wake up with my arms wrapped around my beautiful girlfriend.

I feel guilty. I should've been there for her. I look at her face, and even when it's red and blotchy from crying, she still looks beautiful.

I smile, and lightly kiss her lips.

Her eyes slowly flutter open, and she smile up at me. But her smile quickly fades.

"Ali , what's wrong?" I ask, worriedly.

She jumps up out of bed, and runs into the bathroom. I hear gagging, and she throws up.

I quickly get out of bed, and run into the bathroom, and I hold up her hair.

After 5 minutes, she finally done. She looks up at me with sad eyes, and she rests her head between my legs, and sobs quietly.

ALI POV:
Oh, god.

I start crying when I realize why I threw up.

I rests my head in Emily's legs, and sob softly, not making any noise.

"Emily..." I say once I'm done crying.

"Yeah, Ali?" She asks, with a look of concern in her eyes.

"I didn't tell you about everything that happened last night." I say, as a tear falls down my cheek. She wipes it off.

EMILY POV:
"I didn't tell you about everything that happened last night." Ali says, sadly.

"I went to the bar, and I got drunk..." She begins, and stars crying again.

"I was flirting with this guy..." She pauses again.

Did she cheat on me?

"H-He took me in the back r-room, a-an-and he..." She hiccups and stutters in between sobs.

She doesn't even have to finish. I know exactly what she's trying to say.

"Oh, Ali." I whisper, and I also start crying as I hold her in my arms on the bathroom floor.

"I-I think I'm p-preg-pregnant." She stutters out, and starts bawling her eyes out again.

"Do you want to go to the doctor?" I ask, trying to be strong for her.

"N-No. Just h-hold me p-pl-plea-please." She cried out, clinging onto me like it's for her life.

I guess it is in a way.