Chapter 13

1 month later

EMILY POV:
To: Aria, Hanna, Spencer

Emily: SOS My house

Aria: On my way

Spencer: Be there in 10

Hanna: Do I have to? I'm with Caleb 😩😞

Emily: It's urgent

Hanna: Fine 😒

10 minutes later, all of the girls are staring at me, with a sleeping Ali in my arms

"What's wrong?" Spencer is the first to speak.

"I think Ali should tell you." I say. I gently shake Ali until she wakes up.

"We agreed we'd tell you together." I say, looking at them.

"What is it?" Aria questions, concern in her eyes, fear in her voice.

"Emily! Michael and Alex are hanging out over here." Ashton says, waking in the doorframe.

"Hey, girls." He says.

"Hi, Ashton." They all say in unison.

"We can't do this here." Alison whispers, turning and looking me in the eyes.

"Let's go to the cabin." Hanna suggests.

[...]
We get to the cabin, and the girls see all of Alison's stuff in it.

"Ali, what is your stuff doing here?" Spencer asks.

Alison sighs, before telling them everything about...that night.

"Ali..." Spencer whispers in shock, her eyes full of sympathy and concern. All three of the girls bring Ali into a big hug, as Alison cried softly.

"So, you're..." Hanna begins as she pulls away.

"Pregnant." Alison whispers, as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"I will be here for you. No matter what." Aria reassures her.

"Thank you." Alison whispers, and falls onto the bed. She buries her face into the pillow, soaking it with her tears, and gets under the blanket, pulling it up to her chin.

I lay down next to her, wrapping my arms around her, tracing pattern on her back until she falls asleep.

"So, where are her brothers and sister staying?" Hanna wonders.

"Jason got his own place. Moved all of his stuff, and the twins stuff in. Sometimes Charlotte and Chandler stay at my house." I answer her.

"So, the only thing left in that house is her dad's room, and the fami-living room?" Hanna asks.

"Pretty much, yeah." I tell her.

The rest of the night was spent blowing up fireworks and firecrackers. Seeing as it was 4th of July. Getting their minds off of everything.

---
1 month later
---
ALI POV:
I told Jason about what happened.

He didn't react the way I expected him to. He started crying. I've only ever seen him when we were little. When my dad would hit him if he did something wrong. Or if he tried to defend me and the twins.

He hugged me, and them said he had to do something important. A prior engagement. I know he's lying. But I don't question it. I let him go.

WRITERS POV:
Jason went back to the house he once called home. Well, it was his home for about 2 or 3 months.

He walked inside, slamming the door behind him. His dad was home today. He knew it. He had called him after he left the cabin.

"KENNETH!" Jason yelled as he walked up the stairs to his fathers room.

"I AM YOUR FATHER! You do not call me Kenneth!" He yelled at his son, who was fuming with anger.

"Did Alison tell you what happened after we left?" Jason began. "I'm guessing she didn't. Seeing as you can't stand you even look at a picture of her without getting angry." Jason said with venom between gritted teeth.

"What did you want to tell me?" Kenneth asked, trying to calm down his flaming nerves.

"After she left, she dropped me and the twins off," he said, "you see, because you couldn't except your own daughter, she didn't want to feel anything. So she went to a bar and got drunk." He spoke, looking his father on the eyes.

"What are you saying, Jason?" His father asked him.

Jason didn't want to tell him. But her had to. This as his little sister they were talking about. She was 17. She had a whole life ahead of her.

"Some guy that was flirting with her, and took her in the back, and raped her." Jason said, trying not to cry.

"What?" His father asked, his voice shaky. He started getting sweaty. He didn't want to believe what Jason was telling him.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Kenneth asked the tall, muscular blonde boy.

"Alison...Is pregnant." Jason said. His voice cracked at the end as tears started forming in his eyes. Blinding his vision.

"No..." Kenneth whispered in shock, as he grabbed the stair railing for support to keep him up.

"No..I should've been there for her!" Kenneth howled, now angry with himself.

"She's my daughter...My little girl." Kenneth muttered to himself, under his breath.

"It's all my fault." He breathed out, before falling to the ground.

"Dad?!" Jason exclaimed as he scampered to his father.

"Dad?!" Jason repeated, as tears fell from his eyes.

"Dad!" The blonde boy wailed as he noticed his father wasn't breathing.

[...]

"Your dad suffered a major heart attack." The young doctor told Jason.

"What? How?" He asked.

"Possibly too much stress. A lot going on." The doctor told him.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Time will tell."

"Thank you." Jason said, before sitting down in the uncomfortable waiting room chair, and dialing Alison's number.

"Hello?"

"You need to come to the hospital."

What the!
That came out of nowhere!