CH 37

Not Proof Read!!

Prince Jimin moved back hitting the wall, he eyes looking around in fear, his hands and hanbok covered in blood. "Taehyung?" His majesty called Prince Taehyung who was slowly losing his consciousness and was gasping for air. You are late! My inner voice shouted at my stupidity. Who did this though? My mind was making enquiries. Aside from this my heart was squeezing hard to find both the princes in such a state. Finding him all alone with no one to smooth him made me sad, his hanbok and hands covered in blood.

Without my very knowledge my body acted on its accord; hurried to Prince Jimin. He was heavily trembling, his eyes scurrying and mumbling sorry. I gently grabbed his right arm, patting his back to calm down from the shock, the upper half of his hanbok was covered in blood. "Call the physician quickly." His majesty shouted to guards who took his body and hurried to the physician. I flinched at his agonizing shout. Before following them, he snapped at prince, "If anything happens to him, you will not escape." gritting his teeth before walking away. Meanwhile Prince Jimin was in no condition to take in what saw happening around. The shock seemed very strong on him as he was not his real self; a sick or mad man. "Prince?"

It was an unexpected act, he hugged me suddenly and began to cry, "I am sorry!!!" he hugged me as tightly he could, crying on my neck nook. I took him in my embrace as well gently patted his back, "I did not mean to hurt him!!!" He cried harder, sniffling once a while. To not have him more anxious, I hummed to every apology he made as we stood there and he cried to his heart's content. His cries subsided to sobs and then to muffles, I tried to break the hug but he held on to me. Carefully my hands removed his hands from my back, breaking the hug and lightly cupped his face. "Shall we go to your chamber?" In a soft tone I asked to make him feel better so that I could enquire how did they end up in that mess.

Right then, "Prince Jimin!!" We heard a loud painful shout to our path. I recognised the voice quickly, my eyes growing wide with his highness's pupils enlarged, his face going white and fear surfing. I turned to find raging and sobbing queen seven steps away from us. As she came closer, it became evident that she came to know about the incident, her face had dried tears. In a swift she passed me and grabbed Prince Jimin's arms, shaking the petite prince. "How could you hurt your brother Prince Jimin?!" She shouted as she broke out in tears. Prince who had calmed moments after crying his eyes out began to sob which turned to cries quickly. I felt a heaviness on my heart. The scene felt painful even for a person like me who was not a member of this high and mighty royal family. "Why would you?!" She cried as she lightly bumped her head to his chest every now and then as they stood there and cried.

"I am so-rry mot-her...." He cried wiping his tears while I stood behind the queen's maid. "I did -" Before he could complete she interrupted with her cries and questions. "What has he ever done to you?!! *cries* You were and will always be everything to him. Then - why are you hurting my poor child?!" She shouted at his face while he tried to answer them but could not with the difficulty to not able to stop himself from crying instead his cries only intensified. "Why Jimin? - Why are you so cruel to my poor son when he always tells you - that he never did of what you - accused him of? Let him live in peace. Please?! - Please!!" She raised her voice, pain and aguish at the beginning but then it reduced to pleads. "He was going start his life next month. - please let him live in happiness and peace." he slumped her head on his chest as she cried. " I want to see my son now." Her tired body parted from him, her maids helped her, his highness stood there crying, wiping his face with bloody hands, blood all over his face.

"I am sorry!!" He lamented as he dropped on his knees. Slamming his hands on the bloody floor, the corridor slowly began to reek of blood. All I could do was pity, comfort and make him realise his mistake. "Your highness." with my help he stood up, his body slumped on mine as I decided to head to bathhouse to have the blood washed off. In the dark with the help of the moonlight I took him to their bath house. With him hugging me as he cried, burying his face on back while I lit the lamps to drive away the darkness and get to see everything. Finally made him sit on the stool, so I could have transfer the water to heating bowl and then pour it in the wooden bathtub. While the water in the heating bowl was heating I helped his highness remove his hanbok top. "Your highness." I kneeled to his height, held his sobbing face. "Y/n." he gagged after seeing me and cried even more. "I do not know anything." He cried, sucking in a deep breath to cry even more. My thumbs wipe away his tears. "Prince Taehyung will be fine. hmm" I comforted him. "your highness I know it is hard but could you narrate the incident that place while I was gone." my sweet voice asked him gently as my thumbs continued to wipe away tears.

"After saying some more, - I turned to walk away but he caught my - hand obstructing to move any further and said - that we needed to solve this. I said no and - tried to walk away after pushing him away but - I heard him call me shoving me forward, I fell to the ground - when I looked up from the fall I saw someone dress-ed in dark magenta stab Taehyung." Hearing it my sense were shocked. Someone tried to kill Prince Jimin. "I stood up and shouted for he-lp. That man tried to lunge on me wh-en Taehyung caught that man's leg, he - he kicked him on his wound and ran away when we heard all of your footsteps. I - I bent down calling for you all and then." He sobs intensified. I rubbed his back. "Someone tried to kill your highness." I said and he looked at me with his puffy and teary eyes. "But why? I did not do anything." He muffled his cries. I rubbed his back. I have tell this to his majesty about this attack.

"The water is heated. I shall pour it in the tub." I faintly smile at him and he nodded, as I turn I felt a tug on my hanbok. "You believe me right, Y/n." he sniffled as he asked. "Yes, your highness. A slave can never doubt their master." I caressed his hair one last time. After I poured the boiled water in the tub, he removed his remaining articles and sank in meanwhile I took his clothes and washed them. After the bath, we moved back to the chamber. His highness pleaded for my presence as I was about to walk out and I stayed back till he fell sleep. Taking that opportunity I sneaked out and ran to the physician's room hoping to meet his majesty and queen, also to know how prince Taehyung was doing. I saw guards on petrol outside the room, I walked in with an empty tray acting like I was a disciple of the royal physician. They scrutinized me up and down, with my confident voice I spoke, "I am here to the injured prince. How can you doubt the physician's disciple?" All of sudden their eyes glared at me, I wore all my mighty that a physician disciple should keep. Luckily without any other problems they let me in.

"Royal physician." I called out as I entered the room, my gaze searched for his majesty but they did not seem to be there. It was silent until one of his disciple came to my view. "Y/n?" He called me. "Oh, Byun-shi." I bowed. "What are you doing here? Do you need any medicines for his highness?" He asked me. "Oh! no. I came here to take a look at Prince Taehyung to know how he was doing." I told him. With a sigh escape between his lips, "Prince Taehyung got a stab in his stomach. Master is in his highness's chamber, covering his wound." I looked down. "Is the wound serious? Will it take more time to heal?" A frown appeared on his forehead, "No. Luckily the wound was away from stabbing his internal so it is fine. Maybe a month or two could take." He said. "Thank you for the information. I shall get back to you later." I greeted him and walked out.

I ran to Prince Taehyung's chamber to know. As I reached there I saw that the guards usually around his chamber increased. I saw his majesty walk out of the chamber with General Seokjin and two more higher rank officials. I ran to his majesty to unleash the truth but I was abstained for doing so. "Your majesty." I bowed to him but he gestured with his hand to move away, "I do not have time Y/n." He looked at me before taking his leave with the generals. I stood there upset with how he did not want to hear me. "y/n" I heard him call me. My head snapped to its direction and found his majesty gesturing me to come closer. Yes! He will now the truth. I left internally happy and ran to him. "Y/n, do not let Jimin come closer to Taehyung." His voice was strong and threatening, his face clenching as he said each word, giving me shivers down my spine. I bowed to him as he continued his path.

His highness got his temper from his majesty. Forget that you stupid! How are you going to let everyone know the truth. His majesty is very busy, the queen would not believe you even if I say something. The only witnesses were Prince Jimin and Prince Taehyung. Prince Taehyung might be in no condition to say what happened if he is under any sedatives. Leaving Prince Jimin the sole person to prove his innocence. I began to see how everything was getting messy slowly for his highness. I walked back to the entrance of Prince Taehyung's chamber but the guards stopped me. I looked at them, "I have to see Prince Taehyung." I commanded. "No one is allowed to enter. Only his majesty, her majesty and the physician can enter." One of them answered with the might tone.

I looked at them on last time before walking away planning how to help his highness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

I uploaded another chapter. Hope you like it.

Here I have a test tomorrow and I have not prepared for it. I sometimes wish to hit my brain because it always starts working with my imagination only during tests days. Freaking crazy it is. I got frustrated and here I wrote another chap. heheh. ^-^"

With Love,

Anny.