CH 17

Not proof read.
______________________________

"Open the door." A deep voice came.

Prince Jimin glanced at me as I kept praying that it should be the King or the Queen or Prince Taehyung. I heard him coming closer. My mouth was already dry from earlier yet I could gulp a bit. Soon I felt his breath closer to my ear, "Behave." His anguish filled voice warned me. I nodded to him and soon the hot breath hitting my ear was gone.

Somehow with little efforts, I wobbly stood upon hearing the doors open, "Where is Y/n, Prince Jimin?" I heard that deep voice again. At this point my mind searched the voice which was familair yet could not make out to whom it belonged. "She must be in her chamber, your majesty." I heard the uninterested tone in Prince Jimin's voice.

The mention of 'your majesty' sparked the personality. It was the King. He found me. He came here to save me. My prayers were aided. Happiness was bouncing inside me after knowing that the King himself had come here for my rescue from this treacherous prince.

"Prince Jimin! Do not lie to me." The roar came. I flinched. Everything was blurry, my hands moved up to wipe off the tears to clear the vision.

Prince Jimin stood there with a vexed expression. "I never lied." He sternly replied with a glare. "Move aside Prince." The king commanded. "I shall not." He replied with the same intense tone.

"Y/n!" I heard the king call me. I opened my mouth but no voice uttered. My voice. I wanted to reply him really bad, but my voice did not come out. Each time I opened my mouth to reply that one call, it was just empty. My body began to tremble. Just then I recollected the moment, before attending the door, he had asked me to keep quiet. Was it because of that?

My heart was beating against my chest worse than ever. I wanted to ran away and if I did not reply his highness's call, it would end up in enduring more. I brought few thoughts as my eyelids close.

Prince Jimin is just a Prince. His position is not equal to the King. If I do not answer his call, I might end up in bad condition. I have to attent it. The king will protect. Take a deep breath and calmly open your eyes.

I gently opened my lids. "Y/n!" I heard the strong and loud voice of his highness again. "Yes, your highness." This time without any troubles I was able to answer him. I was happy and cupped my mouth with my hand, glad for bwing able to answer his call.

Just as I came back to my conscious, my eyes raided for Prince Jimin's expression. He had his face lit with irked expression. "Come out Y/n." I heard him. I took big yet scared steps to the door. As I reached the door, there were few more people. The King along with Prince Taehyung who was behind him and two of the gaurds. The moment my right foot was set out of the chamber, I was yanked back. It was Prince Jimin who was fiercely glaring at his father, as though someone was about to destroy him.

"She will not leave my chamber." His deep, rough and husky voice ordered as his glare heated. I looked at the King who indeed fought back with same grave expression. "Prince Jimin. I command you to leave her." The king strongly opposed his decision.

"Why? Why should I leave her? She is her to attend me. Is she not?" Prince Jimin mocked. How can you speak that manner with your father, Prince?

"Jimin. Do not make me regret that I might do now." King Sungjin warned. "Wonderful. So now you would do something remorseful?" Prince sarcastically remarked. "I cannot believe this." He began to laugh. "What king are you when you fail to protect your people?" His irksome tone asked king.

"You did not take any actions when he, that evil culprit, killed my friend. Did you?!" He shouted as he pointed Prince Taehyung. The cause for this critical state was finally pushed out. "The criminal is walking leisurely around here and you do not intend to arrest the killer. But when I try to discipline my maid you see it as an abuse. Shame on you, your highness. Hahahah." He made a mockery out of the King's decision. "You do not seem to undertsand the situation. You have become old, not being able to take wise decisions." He snarled.

"I did not kill Yubin!" Prince Taehyung snapped. His eyes the same as Prince Jimin. But they showed different emotions. They held despair and inability to prove his innocence. "I can never kill a person who is close to you, brother." He spoke painfully. His expression softing.

"Do not call me brother! You are a murderer wearing the mask of innocence and sympathy." He spat. "Enough is enough both of you!" King Sungjin roared, having all attention to him. "Prince Jimin like I have said investigation is still proceeding. Do not accuse a person with a mere evidence." King gritted his teeth as he tried to hold on his anger.

"Now, I command you to leave her." The King said. "There you go." He pushed me to the floor. Landing hard on the floor. A pain immediately shooting to my knees. I felt someone handling me having the view to fall on Prince Taehyung who had my arm on his shoulder and his left arm holding my waist. Our bodies stuck side to side.

"There will be a time when I will have my revenge by destroying his friend's life like he did to me." Prince Jimin strongly shouted before slamming his doors. "Are you alright?" I heard the gentle voice of the king. Prince Taehyung still holding me. My eyes looked away with my head hung low to hide the slap marks. "Yes your highness." I uttered.

Next thing I know was my head lifted up by a hand and facing the king with my wide eyes. It happened all of a sudden leaving me in a complete shock. His eyes scanned my face. His concerned face instantly tightened. "Prince Jimin clouted you." He exhaled. "Prince Taehyung take her to her chamber and tell Seohyun to attend her." He advised him. "Yes father." He replied and we turned.

Prince Taehyung mumbled an apology. "I am alright Prince Taehyung." I tried to smile as I looked at him, who was now facing the door. He knocked on the it as we reached my chamber which was just a few steps away from Prince Jimin's chamber. The door was opened by Seohyun. She bowed to us when she saw Prince Taehyung. "Let me help you, your highness." She said and took a hold of me with Prince Taehyung dropping the hold.

She helped to my bed. "Seohyun, father has asked you to attend her." He said looking at me with a small smile. "I shall be taking my leave." He said and both of us bowed to him.

She walked and closed the door. The way she walked to her bed made it clear that she did not want heal me. But then it surprised me how she brought few medication to apply on my injuries, not so serious ones.

"Here." She handed me a bit of oil. "Apply on your bruises. It will be fine by tomorrow." She said before going to make her bed. "Don't try to do things that make Prince Jimin angry. Because in future you will regret doing them." She spoke one last time before going back to sleep.

I sat there, staring infront, wincing once in a while as my fingers continued to apply the oil. I am actually begun to hate prince Jimin. I do not hope to have a bit of appreciation from him. Eomma and appa were right. I was not signed to be his attendent. Not having any opportunity to stand with Seohyun. His ignorant behaviour will cause a serious damage to my life. If this continues I do not hope for a chance to live my life. Soon my parents be forced to farewell me to heaven.

"PERFECT!!!" I muttered by my delusion.

______________________________

Good day to my readers,

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

The author is very busy with upcoming exams and a lazy jerk, so the update will take its own time.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!!

With Love,
Anny.😘