CH 12

Both the males sat on the ground, "Did you just see his attitude hyung? He might be a General, doesn't mean that he can play with my sister." Namjoon gritted his teeth.

Hoseok sat there with a frown expressing this thought. Namjoon looked at his hyung for an answer. "No way!" He exclaimed. Namjoon did not get what he tried to say. "What hyung?"

Hoseok turned at him with shock still on his face, "You remember last evening what Y/N asked?" Namjoon gave a frown, "No." "Namjoon, she asked about why a master sleeps with a maid. And you were like no you do not have to know it."

Namjoon's eyes widen, "Did she mean that she was going to sleep with this master, I mean the general?" Hoseok asked him. "So today she is going to give herself to him." The images of his sister with the general having romance came to his mind.

"Nonononononono, this can't happen." Namjoon freaked out. "Namjoon will you keep down your voice. It's night." Aunt Minseo scolded him. He nodded like a small kid. "Like no they can not."

"Namjoon, they have left and they can do now with no one to interrupt." Hoseok got worried. "I would not let them have intercourse." He yelled. Just then, "NAMJOON, I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET!" He heard his aunt.

They scoot from the place to discuss it. The elders were having a conversation about your sudden depatrure. "Why did she have to leave? She had leave for two weeks." Your eomma asked. "She said that she had to go. Neither did she know the reason." Your appa replied. "Something might have come up. May be because of it." Aunt Minseo said to which the couple agreed. "I hope everything will be alright."

Just then she heard, Namjoon screaming and she scolded as well as yelled. "What useless things is that boy screaming?" Aunt Minseo sighed with the parents agreeing to it.

Meanwhile, the horse men had dropped Mingyu to the town and continued their ride. "General, what happened?" You asked as General Jin rode the horse in a fury. "Well the moment you left the palace, Prince Jimin fell ill. His condition was worsening by passing of time. The King wanted your presence because of the illness. Royal physician had tried his best, but the fever is giving no chance to reduce."

"You could have told me that I had to attend the Prince. I was scared thinking that I was going to get punished." You sigh and slap his chest. He let out a hearty chuckle. "I am sorry, but you know we could not really risk saying Prince Jimin's name. People do not know him well. They think he is dead. Also we have heard there are spies in the kingdom. They could be anywhere." As they were nearing the city.

"Well, what exactly happened? Is Miss Seohyun not able to look after the Prince? She is a glue who is always stuck with him?" You asked as you recalled his words.

"Well Seohyun could not control it. Prince is unconscious. After your leave, Prince Jimin found it hard to breath at first, then his body temperature rose and now his body going numb. He does not have the energy to do anything. Not even to open his mouth to swallow." He said as they rode down the street.

You notice that people were giving you stares which you found it uncomfortable, "General, why are the people staring at us?" You asked as you place your hand on the horse which made it accelerate high. Jin was amazed at the quick speed.

"How is the horse running so fast?" He asked not knowing the reason. "It is good, at least we will reach early." You replied not knowing the reason too.

The horses halt on the palace grounds. General Jin helped you climb down. You were in a hurry to see the Prince. To your surprise you saw his highness standing out. You ran to him and bow. "Y/N help the Prince. He is not feeling well." The King spoke to which you nod and walk to his chamber followed by the King, General Jin and soldiers.