CH 14

Not proof read.
_

___________________________
It was afternoon. Jieun and I took walk on the garden to get rid of the heavy stomach that we had from lunch.

"Gosh, Jieun how do you live in palace?" I asked from the curiosity after I had hand full of experience. She turned to glance at me, "Why are you asking that?"

I threw my arms on her shoulders urging her to turn. She had this I know everything smile, "Becasue I cannot spare another moment in this living hell." I brought my hands to my neck and acted like choking.

She laughed, "That is it." I drop my hands. "This is the life of any maid working here." She said as we continued to stroll in the garden. "No, I mean with Prince Jimin. He - He just abhor(hate) me like - like - like." I paused to think. To know what does he compares me with. "Yes, like I am rag cloth which is of no use."

I complained and complained. In the end the reaction I got from her made me irritate. She had no expression, like none. What was she thinking? Before I could ask anything someone from somewhere called.

I jerked my head every where to see who that person was. Their voice was unknown to me. Just then a lady came running to me. "Y/n, Prince Taehyung is asking for you." She conveyed the message while panting.

"Alright." I said. I turned to Jieun who was confused, "I shall be meeting you later." I said in return she gave me a nod while followed the woman.

Just as I was close to my room, I saw Prince Taehyung waiting there impatiently, tapping his foot. "Your highness." I bowed followed by her. "You can leave." He ordered. She left me with him. "Y/n, are you ready to go out?" He asked once the lady was out of sight.

"No, your highness." His eyes widen and opened the doors to my chamber. "Get in quickly and get ready. We do not have time to waste." He pushed me in and closed them.

I looked around the room and scrambled here and there to find a good dress to impress him. I poked my cheek with my tongue as I laid my best of all outfits.

"Y/n, are you done?" I heard Prince Taehyung's voice from other side. "Yes, just a moment, your highness."

I changed my clothes as quickly I could and checked myself before going out. I opened my door and Prince Taehyung stood there staring at me. "Finally." He sighed and took my hands and walked.

Prince Taehyung had to peek every now and then. "What are you searching for your highness?" I asked as softly I could to reduce his tension.

We were out of the palace. "Nothing in particular. Trying to avoid the Queen's maids." He said as we walked by the guards who opened the palace door.

Once we were out of the palace, we made our way to the market quickly. Prince Taehyung was in a hurry, I could not make out the reason for it. It was like he was trying to hide from something. His face wearing the tensed mask.

The market was a little busy. A lot of things were there. I never saw these stalls before, may be it was another way. I just could not keep track with all.

Finally I saw Prince Taehyung stop infront of a stall. I walked closer to him to find five men sewing clothes. "Come on." He called me as he took his steps in with my steps followed after him.

There were a lot of hanboks, in various colours. I could bet anyone that they were expensive. Elites! 😒

They saw Prince Taehyung, at once they dropped their work and bowed to him while sitting. One them stood up, "Your highness, at your service." He politely said.