CH 20

Not proof read

It was master Jihoon.

His face was close to mine. His eyes closed. A scream escaped my mouth as I pulled the covers close to my mouth. He looked shook and the someone barged into the room. Our gazes moved there.

Prince Taehyung held the doors with astound eyes. Behind him Hwayoung and Jin oppa reached to check. "What happened?" Prince Taehyung asked. I stared blankly at him.

"He kissed my cheek." I blurted as I tried to cover my face under the blanket. "I told you not to do that." I heard Prince Taehyung sigh.

Upon hearing him, I looked out of the cover. For some reason, master Jihoon had a smile. I furrowed my eyes and pouted to master. "Nothing Taehyung. It was a trick to have her awake from the fake sleep." Master Jihoon spoke as he looked at the trio.

"Leave them alone." Prince Taehyung said in a serious tone. The others retrieved while Prince Taehyung closed the doors, leaving us of in the room.

"Sit straight." Master spoke up. And I did. "I apologize to scare." He apologised. "Oh, no master. There is no need for any apology." I bowed my head. "hmm" his voice hummed. I hesitated to look up at him. I felt shy with the thought of just gazing at his breath taking beauty.

"How are you feeling now?" His gentle voice asked me. For some reason sent a tingling in my stomach. "I am alright, master." I peeked to find him simply stare at me. "Were you really sleeping or faking it?" his brown orbs caught me. I looked up, blinking at him, "Yes master." I uttered.

He chuckled. "You were beautiful and innocent while faking it." His eyes not leaving my eyes. I moved my gaze to our surrounding. There was something in is gaze which made my body burn. "So you must have heard everything I said to you." My gaze immediately fell on him.

His speech rushed into my mind. Yes! definitely I would never forget the tickles he gave in my stomach. How can he do that? Did he really mean it? He cannot. After all, he cannot love a royal maid. Is it not against their norms? Or is he simply trying to play with me?

"Y/n?" I heard him call my name and quickly responded it by coming face to face with him. I nodded to him. Well the simple nod was enough to have a wide grin spread on his face. Not able to hold my shy, I hid my face behind my hands. I felt his fingers touch my hands, which had my breath on hold. He carefully removed them. My gaze moved to my lap. His fingers touched my chin, slowly raising to meet his gaze. Once I was eye to eye with him, his eyes would glance at my lips and then my eyes.

"Then, can I take this silence as a 'yes' for our bond?" He spoke softly. A shy smile formed on my lips moving my gaze to my right side. He laughed. "Finally, I have you." He let out a relieved sigh. "I have been waiting to tell you that I love you so much." his childish side appeared and pulled my cheeks.

"I hope to meet you on Full moon night." He smiled while I shyly nodded to him with my face burning.

"Alright then I must be taking my leave." he rose from his seat. Lastly as he was walking through that door, he checked me above his shoulder while I gave him a not so sure smile. He smiled back and walked away.

I said yes to a stranger who just confessed his feelings to me. Do I love him? I mean it was the first I ever felt so much of tickling. Is it even alright for me to fall in love with him? He is from a noble family while I belong to a slave family.

Will my family even accept this relation? I am sure if eomma and appa realise that I am spending my time on such things rather than serving the prince, they will be mad at me.

Yet I want to find out how it feels to fall in love with someone. Even the first meeting with master was fairly good, also he stood against those elite girls protecting me. Which man would ever do that in the first introduction?

Hmmm. 'I love him too.' I whispered and face palmed while smiling widely.

It was afternoon. Jieun was with me as we strolled the garden. We were occupied with the talk about her assisting Prince Jimin. "And then prince Jimin woke up horrified and sweating very badly." She said as we sat under a tree. "Well that is a constant thing. He needs his well wisher Seohyun." I rolled my eyes and moved to pluck the blades of grass.

"No Y/n. He had a bad dream. He was asking Seohyun about some woman. It seemed-" she stopped which had me abruptly look at her. She was sitting upright with had a stern expression. Her eyes staring forward and lips sealed firmly. That is when I notice the presence of man who is having his hands on Jieun's shoulders and massaging them.

It was that master. That master who once wanted Hwayoung to compensate for what he did. He kneeled down and brought his face close to her left ear. "Come to my chamber's tonight." I heard him whisper though I was on the opposite side of him.

I looked at him. "How are you, Prince Jimin's pet?" He winked at me and stood up dusting off his robe. I gapped at his reference, 'Prince Jimin's pet?'

"What does he mean by Prince Jimin's pet?" I asked loudly not able to find out the referring. "He meant you as his servant." She answered. "Why did he ask you to go to his chamber tonight?" I jumped straight in the cold water.

She looked at me. Her eyes stern yet empty as though wanting to run away. "You do not have to mind what he says." Her expression firmed. "Alright." I nodded and turned my view to the flowers.

Just then I heard someone call my name. I snapped and looked out for the caller. It was Seohyun. My name gives me irritation whenever she calls me. I stood up and walked to her. She was pretty angry on something.

"How irresponsible maid are you? How can you always walk around freely dropping every work on me. You are no where to be seen at times of need." She began to yell at me.

I simply had my head bowed low showing that I was upset with my behaviour when I am not.

"Prince Jimin wants you now." She commanded. I bowed and stood there waiting for her to proceed to the room but she did not budge from the place. "What are you waiting for? Do you really want to disobey his highness's command? Are you waiting for me to lead you to his chamber? Do you think yourself as a princess?" She shouted agian.

I looked at her astound. "Are you not coming?"

She gave me a vexed look. "He asked your presence and not mine." Well that was more than enough to give me chills and goosebumps.

"I do not want to die this early." I spoke lowly which her ears picked. The next thing I know is that my body is been dragged into the palace.

She was dragging my body. Her fingers tightly wrapped on my hand. "Please let me go. I did not mean it." I begged her.

"I will go to him. I can walk. Please do not drag me to him. He will think that I disobyed him. Please Seohyun." I pleaded to that woman but she turned deaf ears.

________________________________

DO VOTE AND COMMENTS. SHOW YOUR LOVE THROUGH VOTES AND COMMENTS FOR THIS BOOK.😍😍😍

Hey guys,

You guys must read this story properly.😉 The answer given by many were wrong.😁 Yet I am happy many answered my question. Thank you for your cooperation.😊
I am a busy person with studies now but I do not study. I spend my time on youtube. So thought to update this. Hope you enjoyed this chap.

Have a great day ahead.

With love,
Anny.😘