CH 25

Italics - flashback
Not proof read.
________________________________

Days passed and I couldn't forget about the incident. It was hard for me. It has been a month.

Plenty of times Prince Taehyung ran into me to enquire something but I never gave in because I knew what it was. The moment I spot him anywhere, an easy escape was done by me.

Now to avoid him I began to stay in Prince Jimin's chamber for hours. Only during the meal duration Prince and I would step out of the room.

In the beginning Prince Jimin found it suspicious as I never stayed in the chamber for long hours. Early in the morning he would leave for his bath and when returns I would arranging his book shelf. Never the less I even began to take strolls in the garden with him. The more I hangout with Prince Jimin, the less I had to meet Prince Taehyung and Master Jihoon.

It was for sure he smelled a rat yet he chose to keep his calm.

Another thing that caught our attention was that Seohyun only made a two time visit to Prince Jimin's chamber. After the festival she began to act weird as though she was hiding something from us but I chose to ignore it because I did not want any harassment or naggings from her.

As for the female voice in my head, she never came back. It made me worry in the beginning, but after involving in the Prince's life more her thought never passed my mind.

Recently I came to know about Prince Jimin's existence in the palace. None of the workers here knows that Prince Jimin is the son of the King Sungjin. It gave a blow to me in the beginning when Jieun told me. Very few or the countable people knew about Prince Jimin.

It happened that the soldiers found out that about the sword going missing. I am the one to blame as I forgot to return.

During night I crept back with it to my quarters not wanting Jieun to be at fault. I decided that as soon as the dawn breaks and the soldiers leave for bath, the sword will be back to its place and no one will know it.

But my sleep clashed the plan and thought to place it in the next night again.

I was sitting with the prince in his chamber when someone pushed opened the door. Few soldiers were looking at us, "We have to check this room master." One of the soldiers said and the rest began to search the chamber.

I stood up and began to shout at them, "What do you think you are doing?" they stopped and looked at me for a moment. "Master, a sword is lost. We are doing the search, please cooperate with us." The one that spoke before said. "Search the sword in the weapon room. Someone must have taken it." Prince Jimin rose from his bed, getting angry slowly.

"Master we have searched it everywhere, there has been no trace. We thought it was a normal sword, but the stolen one was used by the generals for years. It is no ordinary sword due to its weight." He answered to prince Jimin.

Just then some soldier ran in the chamber. "The sword is in that chamber." his eyes balled out, pointing to the wall. "Whose room is it master?" the man turned to Prince Jimin. I dropped my head low. "her." He pointed to me. I closed my eyes, cussing myself for the delay of placing back.

"How did you?" He asked with sarcasm. I looked up. "How can a petite girl like you?" He asked.

I was in trouble. "Do you know the consequences of stealing?" He raised his voice. I flinched back. "Arrest her for theft." He commanded his subordinates.

"NO! I did not steal." I shouted as his men began to drag me out of the chamber. I looked Prince Jimin, "Save me your highness. I did not steal it your highness." I cried to him. The men were successful to drag me out of the his chamber but then I heard his voice. "Stop this at once." He shouted.