CH 4

5 Years Later .......
"And so she continued to protect and educate those siblings." Misuk finished. "But aunt Minseo what happened to the prince?" The little girl asked who her head rest in Misuk's lap. "I do not know sweety. I have read this story from a book and now I am telling you this." She smiled as she caressed the girl's hair. "Y/N why do you like to hear the same story and ask the same question to aunt Minseo?" A young boy walked to them. The little girl sat up to face the boy. "Because I feel bad for the prince and his family." She pouted at her brother's tease. "Namjoon, must you tease her always?" Misuk jokingly questioned him. 

"Because she asks about a prince that doesn't exist." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders. "Namjoon!" Her voice playfully sterned, "She is a little girl. She will have the urge to hear it again and again. It is only natural for girls to hear stories and fairy tales." She sighed as the boy sat next to her. "Aunt Minseo, I have always asked you not to speak hard words." Namjoon sighed.

"What does urge mean?" You asked with curiosity. "Urge means need." she gently answered you, "And Namjoon only if I teach you the words you are able to buy books and read them. You want a higher positional job in the royal palace, to attain it you have to learn the words and the accent that I teach you everyday." She argued.

"Yes, I know." He rolled his eyes. "When is eomma and appa coming?" you stood up and waited at the village path. "I don't know sweetie. They said that the royal palace is holding a big function. So they might end up being there for the night." Misuk replied softly, as an bearable pain squeezed her heart. "What function?" the question came again. "Mother said that it is Prince Taehyung's birthday." Namjoon completed before Misuk could open her lips to reply. Misuk observed your figure in the village path as her mind wandered in the past. She had came to know about the king's second marriage from Choonhee. Though once the couple had started to work in the palace, Misuk wanted to ask about prince Jimin but she always restrained herself doubting if her cover would ever fall in this family.  

The reason why the couple went back to the palace was because three years back, Jongdong's farm was destroyed due to winter. The land became useless for farming and the family could not depend on farming again. So he decide to go back to the palace for his work that is when his wife suggested that she too would like to join, in the hopes of making enough for the family's sustain since the family has grown. Misuk became a part of the family, the day the kids got close to her and become inseparable. The whole village actually felt that the kids had two mothers. They saw Misuk as their mother because of their attachment and Choonhee accepted it without much hassle, for the couple too started to see her as their sister.

Early morning the couple would leave for work and Misuk took care of their household. Namjoon moved from his parents to Misuk's hut after an incident took place. It happened to be that a drunk person came to harass her in the afternoon, luckily he was there for his regular studies and help drove the drunken man away.

"Come on, let us have dinner." She picked up your little self on her hip and Namjoon followed her in. As she served dinner to the siblings, "I wish to be the princess of the King." You snapped. This caused both Misuk and Namjoon to stop their activity at the little ones sudden outburst. Namjoon burst to laughter and Misuk looked at him with her lips sealed. "You" he laughed, "You want to be a *laugh* Princess. Oh my god my stomach hurts." giggles filled that room. "I never knew my sister could make jokes these days." He wiped his tears of joy while you felt insulted by him. Of course every little girl would dream about being a princess and Misuk understood it. She was in the same idea once and would always tell you that you would become one someday.

With crossed arms you sat there, pouting, tears slowly dwelling in your eyes, evident that you were about to cry. "Namjoon stop laughing. Look, your sister is about to cry." She scolded him. "Oops sorry." He whispered immediately, regretted what he did. "Aww. Come here my darling." She cooed, as her arms spread for a hug and you crawled into her arms. She rocked her body back and forth to soothe you. "It is alright. My Y/n will become a princess one day." Her hand caressed your hair. "Your oppa is a stupid boy." she nagged to you, and your little self liked it when she would taunt the boy. Namjoon rolled his eyes once again before he dig in his dinner.