CH 44

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THE CHAPS AFTER READING!!

4 month later.....

Spring time was a joyous period for the capital, a lot of businesses and houses were booming with joy. In the Royal Palace, Prince Taehyung would visit the princess every now and then to be with the his unborn child. "How are you doing now?" He walked in to his wife's chambers. She bowed lightly. "What are you doing? I have told you not to do this." He began to nag her for bowing to him. "My lord, I am fine."  She pulled a smile. He puffed to her response which pushed a chuckle from her highness. "Why are you standing?" He took hold of her right arm and slowly pushed her to her seat. "My lord-" His highness interrupted, "Shush." Placing a finger on her lips and continued. "This afternoon one of my friends is coming back from the northern kingdom. I really want you to meet him. He is a really good friend of mine." Her highness nodded politely understanding. "Along with him Junmyeon  will also be there." She nodded again. "So I want you there to announce our coming parenthood." his face presented a cheeky smile. This made her highness laugh seeing his cute face expressions and smile. "Yes, my lord." She laughed and his highness hugged her tight. 

"Ah." She winced. "Did the baby kick you again?" His tone expressed concern. "HMM." she hummed with a pout. He bent to her bulging stomach, "Baby, don't kick your mother. She is a good mother, so don't kick her always. Few more months and you will be in our hands and then we will play lots. Hmmm?" He said and caressed her tummy. A small chuckle escaped from her highness's lips.  She prayed for their happiness to last long and that God's blessings be always there on her family.

In the evening, just as his highness mentioned, his friends arrived. Prince Taehyung's eunuch navigated them to pavilion in the palace garden. Once the two of them seated, Prince Taehyung came from the other direction shouting, "You guys are here." He climbed the stairs, walking straight to his friends. They stood up and each gave a hug to Prince Taehyung. "Jihoon, how are you doing my friend?" His highness smiled widely at Jihoon with grabbing his shoulders. "I am fine, Crown Prince." He replied with a smile. His highness frowned at him, "Why are you being so formal?" 

"You are the crown prince now, so it is my duty to address you with respect than with mere friendship." Jihoon reasoned. "No. You are my friend before I became the crown prince so you don't have to address me as such." His highness commented. Jihoon bowed his head with a smile. His highness turned to his servants, "Serve the tea and snacks, we have lots to talk about." He waved his hands. The three of them sat down and Junmyeon asked, "So how was north, Jihoon?" Jihoon looked at Junmyeon with a recollection, "Well, it is a beautiful place, there are a lot of scenery to see. Unlike the capital, it is very peaceful there without the rebels." He expressed his thoughts. "The two of you must visit the place sometime when you feel the need for a peaceful mind" He suggested. Both of his friends agreed interestingly. "So did you find any girl there in the northern kingdom?" He joked. For some reason the air around fell. He raised his eye brows not understanding the problem. With a nonchalant expression, he said "There are beautiful girls but none of my interest." Junmyeon accepted Jihoon's distaste in expressing his emotion on that matter. 

"By the way, when is the crowning ceremony?" Junmyeon turned to his highness. The teas being served, his highness took a sip of his tea before looking at Junmyeon. A sigh escaped his lips, "Not soon anymore. There seems to be another person who wants to acclaim the throne. So after recognizing each  of our skills, shall the successor be decided and held a crowning ceremony." His highness pointed, on which Jihoon wanted to ask a question, "Father mentioned a brief information about this matter. How is that man even related to the emperor? He is not a royal if I may say." "Yes, I don't quite understand why that guy is even seen as a potential for the throne." Junmyeon added.