CH 39

NOT PROOF READ!!!! DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

I walked into my room and slumped on the door. Everything was slipping out our hands. His highness could not utter a word, no one believes him, all them seem to side the queen. I am so sure that they did not ask his majesty's thought before enforcing such an order. 

Why is everything turning upside down? Why would they not try to understand that his highness has no ill intentions towards Prince Taehyung? They were being so irrational towards this matter. How can they take it lightly and decide such a heavy punitive? They did not try to hear the accounts of the from both of them and just read the scene. Are they this stupid?

I stood up and slowly began to pack my things. "Everything is your fault, Seohyun." I could not help from grumbling. "You are not even trying to save his highness and sticking to the queen. Just wait and watch. One day you will regret your decisions about leaving his highness." 

"He believed you and you were busy being jealous from the attention I was receiving. His Highness wanted you and not me. He saw you as his teacher among other teachers who taught him, you have always held a special place in his heart just like Yubin. And you! What do you do? Instead of saving him you are pushing this poor and weak man to suffer in the forest alone with me." I threw my blouse in the bag out of frustration. 

"You crazy woman. Why are you leaving him behind? Join us as well." I spoke out very loud. Right then I heard a knock on my door. I flinched at the sound. Did she really hear me?  My eyes grew wide. "Wh-who?" I called out of fear. "It is me." The voice replied giving out a wave of relief. "Your highness." I opened the door and saw him standing there with a gloomy face. "your highness, you scared me." I fake chuckled. "Do you need something your highness?" I asked him. He shook his head and barged in. "Your highness." I tried to stop him. 

"I do not want sit there. I feel to do things that I did when I felt frustrated about not helping Yubin." he sat on my bed with head lowered. "Your highness." I gasped, disbelief on my face. "No. Think about the times we had good memories and that feeling will go away. Hmm." I dropped on my knees and cupped his head in my hands. "I am tired Y/n. Everyone hates me. My father, mother, Taehyung, Seohyun and everyone present here." He began to deteriorate himself. "No. Who said? No one hates you. I am still here for you." I tried to console him. "Otherwise we would not have been forced to leave this palace." A tear ran down his face. 

"Your highness, you know it very well that Prince Taehyung will be getting married soon. Also you have said to me that someone tried to stab you but Prince Taehyung protected you. With all this queen took in consideration and decided to hide us, so that they can do further investigation and punish the assassin. So it is necessary for them to keep you safe. You are his majesty's apple of the eye. It is for your own good we are moving out." I explained to him. "Also when we move out there will be no one who will stop you from doing anything that you wanted to try. Is it not better, you have always wished for that right?"

His teary eyes looked at me, "They do not hate me right? You would not leave me either right?" I nodded to him. "No loathes his highness. Everything is happening for a reason, these are just simple causes for them. We will have to stay together for three years now, with no one to support us, we will show everyone how we will come back strong. Those who made fun of you will definitely be stunned with your glow up. You will prove to them that they should never bully or speak ill of a weak person." I spoke as I got back to packing my things. "My mother hates me, Y/n." He grunted in resentment. "No, your highness. You are being delusional here. No mother can hate their child. She loves you just as how much she loves Prince Taehyung." I consoled him though deep down I knew I was just sugar coating a cruel queen.