CH 9

The chamber was dark but there was a dim glow of light by candles. I was present in a chamber with Prince Jimin. He looked extremely  handsome. We were sitting on a bed, close to each other. His chest brushing my shoulder. We were deeply searching each other in our eyes. I couldn't understand his expression. It was happy but also his eyes expressed something else. Something that I had never seen. He reduced the distance between our faces. Our lips were inches away. His lips possessed a smile. My heart began to accelerate. It really felt as though my heart would jump off my body. His breath was fanning my lips. I gulped and the next moment his lips were on mine.

"Nooo." I shouted and sat up with eyes wide. I touched myself to see if I am alright and looked around. Once I knew that the surrounding was alright, I deeply relaxed. "What was that dream?" I questioned myself. " What was he doing? Why was he so close to me? Why would he be with a maid in his chamber? WHY WAS I WITH HIM IN FIRST PLACE? AHHHHH!!" I asked particular to myself and frustrately yelled. I got up from the bed and walked to the windows to open them. Once I opened, I was hit by the beautiful garden.

The light blue sky with cotton clouds here and there, the morning chirping of the birds. The gentle breezes of wind, those aroma from flowers and trees. It was a peace and pleasant morning. A perfect view before heading to your work.

I stood there appreciating its beauty when I remember that I was late. "You are late on the second day, pabo." I scolded myself and ran to pick my clothes and my brush; particularly a wooden one. It was then it strikes me, how was I going to do my daily routine. I don't know the bath house here.

At that moment, a knock and a voice;Jieun, came to save me, "Miss Y/N?" "Yes come in." She slide the door to enter. " Miss. I came here to lead you to the bath house." She asked not meeting my gaze. "Yes. Very much." I sighed. "Follow me."

I followed her quite sometime. We walked out of the palace. This was the first time being out of the palace after coming here. Then a bit far from the palace was the bath house. "Jieun?" I called her. "Yes, Miss?" She looked at me. "When does the Royal family members wake up?" I asked her we entered the bath house. It was normal in here. Neither too hot nor too cold.

"They wake up early." She replied as she took me to bath area. The bath area had a large are pool with a lot of shelves around the corner. A lot ladies were bathing. Heat began to rise in my cheeks. She stopped at a shelf. "You can go in and bath. I shall wait here for you here." She bowed. I kept my clothes on one of the shelves. I awkwardly bowed to her and went in to a room to change my clothes into a towel.

I did the morning routine (No explanation for it.)

Once I took a step in the palace, a lot of cursing was heard. It was a female voice. Jieun changed her direction to the voice. A scene come in view, where a girl around my age was being rebuked by a lady in royal hanbok.

"Who do you think you are?" She raised her voice. A man stood next to her smirking.He looked familiar. When the lady glance at him, he showed sorrow. "What is happening here?" Jieun asked a maid who stood close to us. "Hwayoung slapped young master Junmyeon." Jieun had a worried a expression.

"Is something wrong?" I carefully enquired Jieun. She walked to them ignoring me. "I apologize from her behalf, mistress." She bowed with her gaze on the floor. "Who are you? And why are apologizing her behalf?" The lady moved harsh to Jieun. "I am her sister. I work in here as a maiden." She replied.

"She has to compensate for the clout. She slapped my brother." Her eyes displayed pure anger. "How should she compensate, your highness?" Jieun asked. The lady turned to her brother, "How do want this to be compensate?" She asked placing her palm on his cheek.