CH 2

The capital square was finally done with all the preparation. All sorts of shops were set up; from clothes to food, people slowly and slowly got out of their houses as the time for the occasion drew near. The street crowded with people of all age patiently waited for the arrival of the royal family to get a glance of the Prince. "Mother, what is the name of the Prince?" asked a small boy. His mother smiled at him, "we shall know the name when the King announces." On the other side, another little older girl whined, "Father, when will they come? Why can't they come quickly? I want to play the games before the day ends." The father chuckled at his daughter's impatience. "They will be here soon." 

The royal family now on their respective royal palanquin; the King in the open main, prince and the Queen in an enclosed one and the Queen mother in another. The travel was short but was long for the queen worried about her dear. People bowed their royals who they considered them to God. The queen was pulled out of her deep thought when the palanquin stopped moving and placed down. She gently placed her baby on the seat to get down, once she stepped out, her maid carefully took the prince out the palanquin and handed him to his mother. Queen cradled her baby in her arms while her maids straightened her dress. "Mom, look at the prince!" A child pulled her mother's dress as her mother bowed to the queen. The queen passed a sweet smile to the child to which the little girl became shy and bowed to her. 

The queen walked closer to the king and queen mother who stood close to the platform in the  public square. They walked up the platform and sat on the royal seats prepared just for them. The royal announcer presented his respects to the royal before he began his speech, "As we all have gathered here for the naming ceremony of our prince and celebrate his birthday, I invite our Queen mother to began the ceremony." And stood aside.

The queen mother stood in the middle of the platform, "The people of my Silla, I hope you all have us in your prayers and I am thankful as it is the reason a prince was blessed for you. Today, we have gathered here to celebrate the birth of the new prince and the future king of the Silla. Let us begin the day with the naming of our prince." She smiled. As the crowd cheered she walked back to the queen and took the prince in her arms. The little prince didn't appreciate the separation and was fidgety in his grandmother's arms.

She smiled at the silent crowd who were eager to hear the name of their prince. Raising him in the air, "This tiger cub will be named Prince Jimin. The next heir of Park dynasty." The crowd cheered louder this time. The sudden and loud cheer startled the poor baby who began to cry in his grandmother's arms. The king; joyous at this event, took a glance of his queen; though appeared present at the moment but had her mind elsewhere. He realized that his darling was disturbed with argument the two had earlier in her mind. He placed his hand over her hand to gain her attention, she turned to look at him; who expressed a calm smile and she could only return a smile to show him that she was fine.

Slowly the clouds began to change their color and became dark. Thunder rumbled as wind breezed heavily. Everyone stood there were confused, questioning how the bright morning turn dark. The queen felt a tug in heart, and soon heard "It's a bad omen." as the royal priest muttered loud enough which caught the King's attention too. Queen mother hugged the prince close to herself; a defense mechanism. The commander in chief immediately took action by ordering his guards to cover the royal family from the coming potential threat.  

Just when the winds dropped, a lighting hit the palanquin which the queen and the prince had travelled. The crowd got scared and began running pushing each other fanatically to get to a safety. The guards got on the platform, moving closer to the royal family for their protection. A gust of smoke rose to the sky from the hit palanquin and in came a woman from behind that palanquin. The crowd stopped to look at the mysterious lady. Her robe covering her from head to floor, sweeping the dust along as she took each strong yet collective steps. Her black hoodie covered her face. She halted her tracks midway to the platform. The people moved to each side paving a path to this hideous lady.