CH 30

Not proof read!!
________________________________

I was carried somewhere. "Quit it." I heard a rough and harsh voice. I dropped my actions wondering who this might be to attack this poor peasant.

At one point he dropped me somewhere. I could feel and hear the sounds around, it seemed like the palace garden. The cloth from my mouth was pulled out. "Y/n!" I heard a harsh, angry voice and my shoulders feeling the pressure of pressing. "Why did you not come?" a shout, shaking me.

"Prince Taehyung, please calm down." I spoke in very soft tone. "Why are you making him suffer so much?" He shook me, a pain clear in those brown eyes. "I am not making anyone suffer." I plainly answered, moving my head to left. Light hit me suddenly making me twinkle my eyes. Every time I blinked I could see prince Taehyung glaring at me. Finally facing him, "You were informed by your friend, were you not?" He raised his voice. My composure was remained same. "Indeed your highness." I replied.

"Then why?" He shook me. "Why? Do you have any clue to how much pain he is suffering from this?" He yelled at my face. To be honest this was the first time I had ever seen him angry. Did it scared me? No, it did not. His anger is nothing compared to Prince Jimin's. Not looking down on him but the fact he can get angry made me quite surprised.

"I am here to attend prince Jimin. It was my mistake to befall the mistake that no other maid must do. My humble gratitude to master Jihoon's sister who helped me realise it." my answer had him shocked. His expression changed from temper to despair. "You could have had said that to him. He would have understood then." He raised his voice. "Prince Taehyung, it is a crime to have a affair with anyone belonging to lower status." I told him. "It is very easy for an aristocrat like him to fall in love with anyone like me. We are simply their play thing. They use us for a while and later marry someone of their similar status, leaving us with their children." I spoke and soon enough I feel a slap on my cheek.

"He is not like others, he respects you. You don't seem to understand." His face flared with anger. "He would, but eventually he would give up, your highness." My eyes did not hesitate to peer into his. He scoffed with disbelief. "You really think it is easy for a man to go for the war without any wishes from their lover." He roughly untie my hands. "Get out before I change my mind and do something." He threatened me. I bow to him and walk away.

"Only if you knew what would cost for revealing our affair." I mumbled as I walked into the palace.

"I have to check before if that left any mark behind." made my way to kitchen. Just as I was about to step in I heard her voice. "Queen?" I hid away. "I want everything done with perfection as I had order. If any defect found, be ready to serve your punishments." Her voice rang in the silent kitchen. As soon as she walked away I sneaked in, stood behind mrs. Younji who ordered her subordinates. "Mrs.Younji." my feeble voice called her. She turned, "Y/n?"

"Umm...." I scratched my cheek. Suddenly she caught my arms, and turned my face to left. "Your cheek is red." She investigated my cheek. "Who hit you?" She asked. I pout. "No one." I simply replied. "Y/n, who did that?" She asked me again. "Was it Prince Jimin?" She put up the regular accusation. "No, it was no one." I replied again.

"Y/n, tell me who it is dear?" She asked softly this time and I gave in. "Prince Taehyung," I replied. She was surprised. "Prince Taehyung?" She asked. She seemed a bit tensed looking around if anyone heard what I had said, then pulled me and walked out of the kitchen.

Once she found our surrounding save enough. "What did you do for him to do this?" She asked. I gave a thought on how to spill the beans. "Well..... I told him that master Jihoon should give up on me when I am doing the same. I tried to make him understand but he got angry and slapped him. Then I came here to ask you if the mark is still there." I phrased it simple. All she could do was sigh. A big heavy sigh. "This is the first time I am see his anger result." She said. "And you became his first prey." She shook her head. I shrugged my shoulders. "Now he would not interfere me with that again." I smiled. She chuckled. "Even after going through that you still smile."

"hehehe" I giggled. "To have a gain we must feel pain." I rubbed my cheek. "Come on, I will give you something to heal it quick." She replied and we walked back.

Within few moments the mark vanished and I walk back to prince Jimin's chamber. As soon as I open the door, I met a very joyous prince. "Prince Jimin" I gave him a startle expression. "Y/n, let's take a stroll around the palace." He was very happy. Anyone there could see the excitement his face. "Your highness?" I called him. It was in a snap he became wore a serious expression. He brought back his old self, cleared his throat. "Y/n, I want to take a stroll around the palace." His voice changed to his old serious one.

"Yes, your highness." I bowed to him. "Follow me." He ordered and I followed him out of the chamber. We walked to front of the palace, almost all the guards there had their sharp look fixed on him. Of course they would have suspicions on us. They never met him. Always hid on the east wing of the palace.

"What is the preparation going on for?" The question came drawing my attention to the subject quickly. "It is his majesty's birthday, your highness." My eyes with concern look at him; imagining how he would react. My body was tensing up, as he halt his steps, his calm posture. "Hmm." his voice hummed. "When?" He asked his voice deepening. "Tomorrow, your highness." I looked around to check if any soldiers dug their eyes on us. Luckily, there were not any and I approach him. "Your highness?"

"Y/n." He turned with a thoughtful expression. "Yes, your highness." I took a step closer. "Tomorrow, we are going to bypass the palace function." He announced. My eyes widened, "Your highness!" I gasped shocked from his intention. For a moment he looked around and took my hand before we moved a secluded area. "I am not going to wear any mask, just a normal dress of a noble man." He looked in my eyes, seriousness in his phrase. Something happened last night. For sure!! My soul screamed from fear. He is so different For a moment I was sunk with him, I shook myself up. "Your highness, it may be dangerous." I tried to explain. He beckoned his hand with a smirk as though it is nothing. I blinked my eyes.

"Y/n?" Just then I heard my name called. The voice seems familiar. I turn to see the person whom I have no met for months.

"General Seokjin?" Prince Jimin called with a strong and deep voice, scowl on his voice. General Seokjin walked closer to us with steady steps. "Your highness." He bowed immediately. "General." I bowed to him. "What are you doing here?" His highness asked him. While he was busy reasoning, my eyes wandered his figure. He had bandages wrapped around his neck and his palm. "What happened to you oppa?" I asked subconsciously, staring at his palm.

He immediately hid his hands behind him. I looked up at him and exchanged glance with his highness who gave me a quick dark glance. "Well I see you are quite engaged in something." He spoke. "I shall take my leave." He said and was about to walk out. "General Seokjin, we need your help." I recalled him.

______________________________________________________________

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Hey guys,

How you doing? I am doing fine. I have two news. one bad and one good.

BAD NEWS: Some one was putting some porn link in my book comment section through various accounts in my every chapter. When I checked their accounts a lot of people were complaining about those accounts. Anyhow I was only able to block one such account and I gave a report to wattpad, so that person was blocked. But that was only one account. I hope it doesn't come again to me. 😞😞

GOOD NEWS: 1) I am thinking to write a Kim Taehyung FF just like LLTK; supernatural. What do you think? Should I write it or not. Comment!!😁 Because I don't want it to be like my other stories, which are left out to read.😭😭

Hope all are safe.

Have a good day ahead!!

With Love,

Anny.😘