23. I don't want any one of them to be still breathing in a weeks time

Ashley's POV
"We have arrived" the driver says, I think his name is Will.. that's what Cole called earlier.

"Is everyone awake?" Diego asks tiredly.

Isabelle hums a response as I do the same, when Cole doesn't respond I turn to face him.

"Cole we are at the hotel" I say in a hushed voice.

"We'll go and check into d' hotel, Will is staying the night here as well so I'd say he wants to lock up the limo" Isabelle says as her and Diego stand up.

The car door opens and Will walks in with the limo keys.

"Everyone up?"

"Everyone except Cole who seems to be against waking up" I mumble shaking him slightly.

"Right, I will leave the keys here anyways, just make sure to tell Cole to lock it up" Will says handing me a smile.

"Yep, will do"

"Goodnight love" Isabelle says blowing me a kiss and leaving the limo.

"Night" Will and Diego say in unison before leaving as well and I can hear the door close.

"Are they all gone?"

I jump slightly with fright at the sound of Cole's voice, I turn back to him and notice he has a smirk playing on his lips.

"What's with stuff scaring me today" I sigh, "yep, they all left"

"How are you feeling?" He asks looking between my eyes.

"Alright, still have a head ache but it's not one bit as bad"

"Good, sorry Ashley for what I dragged you into" he mumbles.

"It's okay, you told me it wasn't all fun in games so I was expecting something bad to happen"

Cole nods and sits up moving in closer to me as I stay in between his legs facing him.

"Now, want to give me a show?" He smirks motioning to the pole beside us.

I laugh lightly and slap his chest gently, "in your dreams"

I stand up staying planted to the spot for a second as my vision blurrs and my head pounds.

"One second Ash, I just need to throw back on my shirt" he mumbles.

"No you don't, you can keep it off" I hum as my vision clears.

Cole chuckles, and I feel his presence behind me.

"Come on, let's get you into the hotel room",
his hand takes mine and he picks up the keys from the couch as we leave the limo.

It took took a while for us to get to our room, but it was all worth it once we opened the door and could tell the room would already be amazing.

"Not dark colour based, what a surprise" I laugh. Our suit cases are already in the room because Will sorted that out whilst we were at the mascaraed.