17. I Am Willing To Pay Any Price For Her

Elijah's POV

Christmas Eve, I would be lying if I said I wasn't like a child when it comes to Christmas.

I love everything about it, the music, the decorations, the festive spirit, actually talking to your siblings for the first time in a year when you all are forced to leave your rooms.

That's mostly me, everyone else gets out and does stuff but I prefer the comfort of my bed and music.

A few members of my family have a musical streak in them, Cole, Mum, Liam and I. We were all just blessed.

Shaking my head from my thoughts I look to the kitchen from the living room couch, to my Mum, her and David came home yesterday and they insisted that Ashley stayed until Christmas, and then her Dad could take her home on Boxing Day. After the two of them stay the day and night at ours on Christmas.

"Mum" I start off, taking her attention away from the turkey she is prepping.

"Elijah" she says back knowing I am going to ask or say something important.

"Would you by any chance, allow me to move back to Cole's current school?"

She quirks her eyebrow, "and why do you want to do that? I thought you hated that school"

Thankfully when the news spread about Lewis and I, it never got to my mum because Cole made sure of it.

He threatened everyone in my year and they all went silent and kept it to themselves instead of telling people outside of school so there was little chance of my mum finding out.

To this day I have yet to come out to my family, Cole didn't even know it was a guy I was seeing at the time, he just heard 'hooking up' rumours about me and that was enough for him. Cole can be very protective, and I am thankful he always stands up for me and our other siblings and asks no questions whilst doing so.

Of course since I came out to him the other day, that makes him the only family member that knows about me being gay. Ashley has already figured it out herself, I know right well, but she isn't family.

Yet.

Until Cole puts a ring on it.

"Well, I just thought it would be nicer for me to move back to that school because it's changed and more of my old 'friends' go there now"

She blows a rebellious strand of hair that won't stay out of her face and glances up to me from the stuffing she is currently making, "of course you can, make sure you definitely want to go back there, because you are not leaving again"

"Thank you, and I'm positive I want to go back"

"Okay that's fine, then I will speak to Sam about him possibly moving to that school as well then"

Nodding I leave the room closing the door after myself, and head up to Ashley's room because she said to let her know whether I am going to the school or not.

I knock on her door gently and not long after it opens and there stands Ashley, the same height as me.

"Well?" She asks moving to the side to allow me into the room.