33. "I'm glad we didn't duct tape your mouth, that was a good point"

Cole's POV

I replay the directions in my head that Vanessa told me. Most likely they have brought her to some vehicle to flee the scene.

That would have been the case anyways if Sam didn't shoot Vincent dead. A rule the gang has always had is, If the leader is shot dead then you cant leave the feud until the person who caused the war is killed.

Sam ran after he shot him so they are probably searching the building for him more than me.

I shove open the last door Vanessa told me to go through, it leads me outside to the right of the building.

Why the hell didn't I put some type of tracker on Ashley's phone.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I take it out.

MESSAGE RECIEVED

ιѕαвєℓℓє>> *𝟸𝚡 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜*, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚗, 𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙, 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕.

I check the two attachments and save the tracking one onto my phone so I can get the location.

The map of the place loads onto my phone along with the flashing red dot which is the tracking device on the particular vehicle Isabelle sent me to track.

Its around five minutes away, gone down the left road where Isabelle and the others are heading down.

Clenching the gun in my hand tightly I jog around the side of the building to get to the front. I stay against the side wall, hidden from the front.

My car is no doubt fucked so there is no point wasting time trying to get to it.

I slyly move my head around and look at the cars and motor bikes speeding away from here.

Pulling up my hood, I stay stuck to the wall and move around so I can look at the very few cars left to leave.

Taking a deep breath I raise my gun and run to the closest none moving car looking all over the place to check for people.

Inside, a man lays dead at the wheel.

I check to see if the door is locked and luckily enough it isn't.

"sorry mate" I grumble as I grab the mans arm and drag him out of the car.

Chucking him to the ground I hop into the drivers seat and start the car up, the keys are already in the ignition so there is no need to Hotwire it.

"Turn right and continue straight on the main road" my phone says as it leads me to who I hope is Ashley.
*~<•>~*~<•>~*~<•>~*~<•>~*~<•>~*

Ashley's POV
All I can hear are faint sounds around me as I awaken from the knockout that occurred once I was thrown into the back of the van.

My eyes adjust to the dull room gradually as my hearing starts to pick up faint voices.

"I won't make it back in time and I promised I would be"