28. The Rest Of The Family Is No Longer Off Bounds

Unknown POV
Running my finger along the prized trophy, I ignore the new presence that has now entered the room.

"Glad you could make it" he says with slight surprise to the fact I showed up.

With a shrug I finally look to Vincent, "I said I would. What will be my part in this whole family feud?"

He holds a wicked smile as he motions for me to sit in the arm chair across from the one he is sitting down on.

He has one man with him, his other missing.
The buff built man is wearing an expensive black suit as he stands behind his bosses chair, keeping his stern gaze fixed on me.

Sitting down I don't show any signs of nervousness nor that I am slightly uncomfortable under their eyes.

"Sam said you would be up for the job.. but are you willing to ruin that little thing you and Sam have going on?"

"What do you mean?"

He chuckles chillingly, "I know you and Sam have been hooking up and hanging out, you two have gotten pretty close over the past few weeks"

Not saying anything, I stay quiet giving him the signal to continue speaking.

"Sam though contacted you, to work for me. So if you fully agree to this job then you do as I say with no hesitation. Sam is left out of the picture"

"I'm only doing this for two reasons and those reasons are the money and what is supposedly going to be the end result"

Vincent clasps his hands together, over his lap.
"That's fine, if you want the two of them outcomes to happen, then do as I say and none of this information goes back to Sam"

"So you are keeping plans from Sam.. even though this is basically his whole 'operation'" I ask slightly confused about the whole thing.

I thought this was all for Sam to set up, so he could show his Papa what he is capable of.

"Well Sam needs to learn, not everyone is going to play by the rules"

I know by the look on his and his second hand mans face that what they have in mind is far from nice.

But at the same time, that just makes me more drawn to the idea of it all.

"What were you thinking?" I ask

His smirk widens as he hands me a computer stick and leans back into his arm couch.

The next words that leave his mouth leave me in a shocked daze.

"The rest of the family is no longer off bounds"

~~~~~

Lewis's POV
Elijah's eyes widen once they lock with mine, he quietly opens his window, allowing me into his room through it.

Once I'm off the ladder and in his room he takes a second to find his words.

"What are you doing here?" He asks in a whisper yell.