Prologue

It's been two weeks since Midoriya and his classmates began their first year at UA. And he enjoyed every second of it, and he was anxiously awaiting the sports festival that was just around the corner. But today he was ecstatic. The day before, he heard a rumor about a transfer student moving into the first year hero course. Although no one knew who or what class they would transfer into. But other than that he was curious as to why they would transfer schools so late into the year.

  As he walked into the school gates, he was greeted by his classmates Uraraka and Iida. As they walked through the halls they talked about the transfer student and the homework they were assigned yesterday. When they walked into the classroom they were surprised by Kaminari, Mineta, Ashido, and Hagakure overwhelming them with questions. The questions were mostly about the "Surprise Student" of whether they saw them or not. And there were questions that the pervert duo asked of whether or not it was a girl or a boy. Which caused the two to automatically become wary and aggressive at the thought of the student being a boy because of the "competition for ladies."

  Iida began telling everybody to be seated for class to begin as the bell was about to ring in a few minutes. So everyone dispersed as they talked amongst themselves while getting settled into their seats. Midoriya overhead Kaminari and Mineta planning to sneak out of class to take a peek at the new student. But that plan was going to fail since Mr.Aizawa would catch them immediately and punish them without mercy. As Midoriya took out his school supplies, he thought there would be a low chance that the student would be in their class since there were eleven first year classes.

  Then the bell rang signaling the beginning of their first class. Then Mr. Aizawa, still being injured from the USJ attack, limped his way to the front of the class and exhaustedly greeted the class.

    "Hello everyone. Today will be full of hard work and studying. But for now we have a new student."

  Everyone became excited as anticipation and curiosity rose in them.

    "Come on in and introduce yourself."

  As soon as he finished that sentence everyone immediately looked to the door. At first all Midoriya saw was silver, but when he focused he saw a short pale girl with long, flowing, silver hair and dark blue eyes, and she had a hair clip holding part of her bangs in place that stood out from her silver hair. The hair clip was a small, blue crescent moon with a black star in the crescent, and she wore black gloves. She stood there for a second before turning to Mr. Aizawa and pointing at the board.

    "Oh right, go ahead." Mr. Aizawa said as he stepped back.

  She then grabbed the chalk and began writing. When she finished writing, she stepped away and bowed. The board read "Hisako Kiseki" Everyone was silent and Midoriya looked around the room to see the faces of his classmates. Some were confused, others didn't seem to care, two were looking at her with the eyes of a pervert, but one was filled with mixed emotions.

    "Ok you can take that empty seat in the back behind Uraraka while we get more desks." Mr.Aizawa said as he pointed to the seat.

  Kiseki bowed to him quickly, and she walked to her seat and quickly took out her things as Mr. Aizawa began his lesson. But Midoriya couldn't keep his eyes off of the one that began glancing back at her until the lesson began.

[Art does not belong to me! My friend Sunny on discord drew fanart for this story, which I absolutely love her for!]