Chapter 10

The Sports Festival had ended with Bakugo winning first place, Todoroki in second, and Tokoyami in third- originally, Iida was in third, but due to a family emergency he had to leave before the winners were given their medals. Time had passed, and it was the second day off for all the UA students. And it was also the day that Tokoyami decided to go to the Cafe that Kiseki works at- but he wasn't alone. Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki were following closely behind him as they walked through the bustling shopping plaza. As they walked, Tokoyami began to wonder how he had gotten himself in this situation with this many people coming along with him.

----------

  After Uraraka, Iida, Midoriya, Asui, Shoji, and Tokoyami were kicked out of Recovery Girl's office, they had begun to make their way through the halls toward the stands. As they walked, Tokoyami examined the coupons that Kiseki had given him. Although they had made a wager, Tokoyami couldn't help but feel guilty for injuring her to the point that she became bedridden. Midoriya turned to Tokoyami with worry as he saw how Tokoyami just stared blankly at the small stack of coupons in his hand. Midoriya was about to ask him if he was okay, when Uraraka had interjected by coming up close to Tokoyami to look at the item in his hand.

    "What is that?" Uraraka asked with a pep in her step.

    "These are coupons that I received from Kiseki." responded Tokoyami, holding out the coupons towards the group so they can see them.

    "It says:'Get 50% off one meal and one free drink at Moonshade!' I don't believe I've ever heard of that establishment." Iida affirmed.

    "Me neither, but the name sounds pretty cool!" Midoriya asserted.

    "It is a Cafe that Kiseki works at as a volunteer." Tokoyami briefly explained.

    "A Cafe?!" Uraraka exclaimed in surprise. "I've never been to a cafe!"

    "*Ribbit* You've never been to a cafe Uraraka?" Asui asked, surprised.

    "No... I never had enough money to go to a cafe." Uraraka said dejectedly.

    "Would you like a coupon Uraraka?" Tokoyami asked, holding out one of the slips of paper to Uraraka.

    "You're really giving me one?" Uraraka asked as she held onto the coupon with her mouth agape.

  Tokoyami nodded and began handing out coupons to everyone in the group. "There are too many coupons I know what to do with, so I might as well give them to you all."

    "Thank you!" The group exclaimed, receiving a hum in response from Tokoyami.

    "Hey, since we all have coupons, why don't we all go to the Cafe together on our day off?" Uraraka asked excitedly.

    "Oh! That sounds wonderful!" Iida exclaimed, Midoriya and Tokoyami agreeing as well.

    "Sorry guys, I want to focus on training so I won't be able to go." Shoji said, a little disappointed. "I wasn't able to go farther in the sports festival, so I want to train so next year I will be able to go farther next year."

    "Me too. *Ribbit*" Asui agreed.

    "That's okay! Maybe next time we have free time, we can all go together!" Uraraka said with hope in her eyes.

  Shoji and Asui nodded in agreement and the group continued to walk to the stands to watch Bakugo and Kirishima's match.

----------