Chapter 17

"She's what you would call a 'Worrywart.'" Tokoyami said with a chuckle.

    "I'm not that much of a worrier, am I?" Kiseki's robotic voice asked.

    "You most certainly are." Tokoyami said without hesitation, causing everyone to laugh harder. Their laughter was so contagious that it even made Kiseki silently laugh a little. She was so happy that she could make everyone laugh that she had forgotten what she was even worried about in the first place.

*****************

  Later that day, the class changed into their hero costumes and moved to Field Gamma for their Hero Basic Training class. Field Gamma was filled to the brim with machinery and factories that acted like a giant labyrinth. The task they were assigned to do was to race to rescue All Might from a random area in the field. While also keeping property damage to a minimum- which All Might said specifically for Bakugo because of his destructive nature. Kiseki held back a smile to refrain from laughing since she was right next to Bakugo. And knowing him, he would yell her ear off at her and she would rather not anger him even if she wanted to- not like she would.

  The first group consisting of Midoriya, Iida, Sero, Ashido and Ojiro were the first to enter the field. So everyone else went to the viewing area to watch their classmates race against each other.

    "Iida hasn't completely recovered yet right?" Kaminari asked in concern, "He should sit this out."

    "Yeah, and everyone in this group has really good mobility." Kirishima added.

    "Huh, I'd say Midoriya is at a heavy disadvantage against those four." Yaoyorozu stated.

    "That's what I think." Jiro agreed with Yaoyorozu, "Moving around quickly isn't really one of his strong suits, that's for sure."

    "And whenever he uses his powers, he always gets badly injured." Yaoyorozu added.

  With every word Kiseki's classmates said, she would get more and more concerned. She began to fiddle with the black mask that covered her face to preoccupy her mind so that she wouldn't be overly worried for Midoriya and Iida. She was so focused on fiddling with her mask that she didn't realize Tokoyami was calling for her. She turned to him, and she immediately noticed the concern in his eyes.

    "Are you alright Kiseki?" Tokoyami asked.

  Kiseki nodded and gave him a smile for reassurance, "I'm just worried about Midoriya and Iida. I really don't want them to get hurt." Kiseki's robotic voice replied.

    "They will be fine, Kiseki. You're worrying too much again." Tokoyami said with a sigh.

    "I'm sorry, I can't help it." Kiseki's robotic voice said with an embarrassed smile.

  After the conversation the class had earlier that day about Kiseki being a "worrywart," she had been more attentive to the way she acts. She didn't want to worry anyone by simply seeing her worry, so she decided to control her emotions for now on. But it was much harder than she thought. So for now she decided to listen in on her classmates' comments about the race.

    "Even if he's still recovering, I think Iida's got this one." Uraraka said, and Asui gave a nod in agreement. "What do you think Kiseki?"

    "If I'm being completely honest, I believe Sero would win." Kiseki's robotic voice replied.

    "Sero huh." Uraraka said in a thoughtful tone, "Why do you say that?"

  Kiseki smiled and her robotic voice replied, "I know a potential gymnast when I see one. And this kind of field is perfect for gymnasts and his quirk could help him immensely."