Chapter 3

Midoriya awoke to his alarm blaring near his ear. For a moment he was confused as to why his alarm was set earlier than usual, but he remembered the events that happened yesterday and slowly got out of his bed. He felt a little groggy as he walked to his bathroom. He quickly got ready for school, and sat at the table to eat the breakfast his mother had made for them. 

    "Kiseki is such a nice girl." Inko said witha smile as she sat at the table. "Let her know that she is welcome to come eat dinner with us anytime." Midoriya nodded to his mother as he quickly scarfed down his food.

    "That reminds me, isn't the sports festival in a few days? I hope Kiseki will be alright since she just transferred to UA yesterday." Inko sighed with worry. 

  Midoriya face palmed, startling his mother. He had forgotten to tell Kiseki about the sports festival, and warn her of the other students and their intentions. Especially since his class had gained a lot of popularity due to the attack at the USJ. Along with the added attention of a transfer hero course student, she was bound to be targeted by everyone. Midoriya quickly finished his breakfast and headed to the entrance to put on his shoes. 

    "Have a good day at school son!" Inko yelled as Midoriya opened the door.

    "Thanks mom! Bye!" Midoriya replied as he closed the door.

  Midoriya walked over to Kiseki's apartment and ringed the doorbell. He waited for a moment when he heard shuffling coming from inside the apartment. The door then opened showing Kiseki wearing her school uniform with a white apron on top of the uniform, and her black gloves. Kiseki put her hand up suggesting that Midoriya wait, so Midoriya nodded and Kiseki ran back into her apartment leaving the door open. Midoriya heard Kiseki closing doors inside her apartment, and the clicking a stove turning off. After a few minutes, Kiseki ran back to the entrance as she put on the coat of her uniform. She gathered her belongings and locked the door.

    "Let's start heading to the school or we might not have time to catch you up." Midoriya explained as Kiseki fixed her coat. Kiseki nodded to Midoriya, then they began a fast paced walk as they walked together.

    "I should warn you about what's going to happen at the sports festival. As you might know, our class has gained a lot of popularity from the news reports about the USJ attack. And that caused our class to be targeted by all of the first year classes. And with the added attention of a transfer student, you will be targeted the most. So you need to keep your guard up during the sports festival." Midoriya explained with concern.

  Kiseki pulled out her notebook and began to write: I see, I'm not that surprised. But thank you for the warning. 

  Midoriya looked at the notebook with surprise, and confusion clouded his mind. He began to mutter to himself, trying to understand her as they walked to the school. Before he even realized it, they had already arrived at the school. As they headed to the classroom, they encountered Iida, 'Early as always' Midoriya thought.

    "Good morning you two! You're here quite early today." Iida said as he stood up from his desk and walked over to Kiseki and Midoriya.

    "Hey Iida, we came early today to help Kiseki catch up with the school work." Midoriya explained.

    "I see, that's very considerate of you Midoriya. Though, I should have been more attentive to help Kiseki since I'm the class representative. I sincerely apologize for neglecting my responsibilities as the class representative. I have failed you as the class rep." Iida said as he bowed to Kiseki with remorse.

  Kiseki began to silently panic and she waved her arms frantically. After a few moments, she calmed down and quickly wrote in her notebook. When she finished, she hesitantly tapped Iida's shoulder. Iida raised his head up slightly and Kiseki turned her notebook towards him to read.