Chapter 15

"Calling any heroes in the Musutafu area!! We have a two-one-one and a possible one-seven-one at the City Bank!! I repeat, calling any available heroes in the area!! We have a two-one-one and a possible one-seven-one at the Musutafu City Bank!!"

    "Lets go!" Eraserhead ordered.

  He ran to the edge of the roof and jumped across to the next building, and the two interns followed. As they ran and jumped from building to building, Shinso asked, "What's a two-one-one and a one-seven-one?"

  Eraserhead was about to answer when Kiseki's device answered with her expression filled with concern, "It's a robbery, and they might be holding hostages." 

***************

    "How does she know that?" Shinso thought, "Never mind, I don't have time to think about that right now."

  It took them a few minutes to arrive at the Musutafu bank, and when they arrived Eraserhead signaled the commanding officer over to them to meet in the alleyway next to the bank so no one would see them. Eraserhead walked over to the edge of the building and turned to his two interns.

    "Ladies first." said Eraserhead, pointing to the pipe that ran along the side of the building.

  Kiseki looked at him warily and walked over to the edge of the building and slid down the pipe with ease, and Eraserhead and Shinso followed after her. Then the commanding officer jogged over to them and crouched over trying to catch his breath. The officer had the head of a cat and Kiseki had the urge to pet him, but she looked away to avoid her urges. 

    "Tell me everything." Eraserhead said with urgency in his voice. 

    "Yes sir!" The cat officer saluted, "Around 1:30 pm a group of about 10 villains wearing all black clothing and ski masks, stormed into the bank with knives and blunt weapons. The group threatened the employees to give them everything inside the bank's vault. But, one of the employees rang for emergency services, alarming the villains in the process. So in retaliation, the villains barricaded themselves, the employees, and a few civilians inside the bank. So far, we know there are four employees inside, but we cannot confirm how many civilians are inside. We have tried to negotiate with the villains, but they have refused to negotiate with the police."

    "I see, so you called the pros as a last resort." Eraserhead stated, receiving a nod from the feline, "Do you have any information on the villains' quirks?"

    "We don't have much, but according to one of the employees that were able to escape, they said that one can turn their body into rope, another can stretch their limbs like rubber bands, another can create a bright light with their hands, one can secrete a strong glue-like substance from their hands, and another can climb walls effortlessly." the feline officer explained.

    "So we only have info on half of the villains. We don't know what the other half can do so we'll need to be careful." Eraserhead explained, "Poltergeist," Eraserhead called and Kiseki looked over to meet Eraserhead's stern gaze, "We're going to need you to go inside and find a way for Shinso and I to go in without getting caught."

    "What?!" the feline exclaimed, his ears shooting up in shock, "You're sending a kid?! There are lives at stake, Eraserhead! We can't risk-"

    "She can do it," Eraserhead said bluntly and he glared at the feline, "She is more than capable of doing this task perfectly, besides stealth is her strong suit."

  The feline officer was left speechless, and Eraserhead turned to Kiseki with his usual stoic demeanor.

    "You got that Poltergeist?" Eraserhead asked, and Kiseki smiled widely at her mentor and nodded, "Alright then, from what I know there should be a way for you to get inside the building without alarming the villains. It should be around the back of the building."