00

Hi! I am very thankful you decided to read this book! I do hope that as you read it, you would enjoy the story!

And for those who have read the first version of the book, there will be certain (if not, A LOT) things that I have changed. You can say I polished it a bit heheh

But before that, I would like to say a few things before you can get started with reading this story!

This is a BNHA x CHILD! Reader story where the MC is a CHILD so there will not be any romantic relationships  with any of the characters, they will mainly be family/ comfort and nothing romantic.

Please keep in mind that the MC is a child so pleeeaaaasssee bo malicious intents, even if its just a joke or a simple word.

Also I know that most stories (x readers) let you pick your own looks, in which you will here; however, there will be certain fixed features, like hair color (which will turn white) and how your quirk may affect your looks (mutations like pointed ears and a tail and maybe wings) will be inputted and (maybe) permanently there along the story.

Something like this

Something like this...

I apologize if you don't like it, but its for plot purposes.

But I think most of you will just insert yourself or OC anyways. So yeah.

I will be drawing and featuring some art here. Mostly just to add up to the scene and I'll be inserting the MC.

Just to be able to visualize certain scenes.

You can change anything but the hair color, really sorry, but its for the sake of the plot ahahah

There will be times that they wont posses the animal features, and look a little more 'normal', but either way I wouldn't be mentioning too much about the looks.

I will be showing some art here in the story and I do hope you like them! I will be stating if ever I post art here that is not mine. Please, if you do not like my art or how I have drawn a certain character or scene, please please be respectful. Either that or just stop reading altogether if it bothers you that much.

Also, please dont repost or try to share my art without permission... I'm really sensitive with these types of things, especially when it comes to my drawings.

Anyway, I won't keep you from reading the story any further! I do hope you enjoy the story!