41: Settling into camp

"Eraser." Vlad waved as he and the other class had just arrived to the training camp, a few minutes after you guys did. "Where is your class?" He asked, seeing only you, Tora and Aizawa in front of the place you'd all be staying.

Tora shrugged, "He dropped them off in the middle of the forest." Aizawa flinched at the kid's choice of words.

"What?!" Class 1-B was silently thankful Aizawa wasn't their homeroom teacher. Vlad gave the man a worried look, "Eraser-"

"It isn't too late for them to learn a little survival lessons." Aizawa cut him off and turned to the pussycats. He motioned them to introduce themselves to the B class.

You watched in amazement as the four went out to make their dramatic poses and introduction. Real cat or not, you had your fluffy white tail wagging like crazy.

You were just too shy to get close.

Tora stood beside you in curiosity and somewhat disappointment. He was technically a cat too, why didn't you look that amazed when it came to him?

Tora didn't like them. Especially Tiger, he was fond him as a mockery of his kind. No tiger would act like a little pussycat.

"Sekijiro- Sensei, who is that?" They noticed Tora and you hiding behind Aizawa, right after the Wild wild pussycats had left to help out with the baggage of the kids.

"Oh, that's Eraser's kid." Vlad smirked at the amazed reactions of his class. He turned to you, you two were buddies. He was a big and buff guy, but he absolutely loved your cuddles. He went on to tell them to get their things and head to the rooms before turning to walk over to you guys. "Hey, Squirt." He smiled at you, patting your head as you wagged your tail.

Whenever you had your mutations out, it just added to the cuteness. Vlad especially liked it. "Come here." He chuckled happily picking you up.

"Vlad, what are you doing?"Aizawa watched as the pro technically just stole your from him.

"I'm going to let her meet my class!" He chuckled walking around with you in his big strong arms. You, being use to having him play with you in the faculty, didn't mind that you were stolen away from Aizawa. You also somewhat didn't mind how Vlad technically showed you off to his class like you were his kid.

You looked over to the teen with silver hair and rather peculiar eyelashes. He had the same spike teeth like another teen you knew. He grinned at you as a ginger haired girl and a blonde male stood with him.

"Ei." You muttered pointing to Tetsutetsu.

He reminded you of Eijiro Kirishima, you called him 'Ei' since he told you to.

They looked similar, and when Tetsutetsu showed you his quirk, you just ended up thinking of Kirishima.

"K-ki-Shima." You muttered again as they didn't get it. You weren't sure how to pronounce his name.

The silver haired tilted his head, "Don't know any Ei or Kishima dude, but I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu!" He grinned widely, showing off his sharp teeth.

You remembered when you use to be afraid of Kirishima due to his red hair and spiky teeth. The color reminded you so much of Akane and the teeth didn't help at all. You use to steer clear from him and some others you didn't like. You usually clung to either Shohei or Bakugou, Hoshiko was a bit too loud or energetic for you to keep up, sadly.

Since Shohei usually was napping, you clung to Bakugou more in the classroom. And being friend's with Kirishima, made you get close to the guy and actually get past your fear- after a few words of assurance from both Aizawas and Bakugou.