13: In UA

Aizawa looked at the two of you sleeping on the bed cozily. His eyes gazing at you then at Shohei as he sat by his workspace with only the lamp to light up all the papers and books he had on his table.

His dark eyes lingered at the boy as he sat on his work desk, scribbling things down while also trying to finish grading his students.

"Shohei... Shirakumo... Age: 13... Quirk..." flashes of the moments in the mall and how Shohei had fought had stuck itself in Aizawa's memories.

He's seen that before. He's seen his mother do the same. Exactly the same.

The hair, the eyes and the way he generated those glowing blades. He had everything that his mother had, but he didnt really resemble her as much.

"Quirk: Energy Manipulation."

Aizawa had been told to take note and journalize about the two of you since neither of you had any data sheet with you. Unlike Hoshiko, you had no information sheet to go by.

"(Y/n)..." Aizawa was slightly proud of the name he had given you. He just hoped you'd like it too. "(Y/n)...no last name.... age... probably 4 years old... Quirk is still unknown."

He sighed and looked over at the two of you again.

There is still so much to uncover

||

"With the incident in the mall, I think its better if you don't leave them at home." Nezu said as he, Aizawa, Yamada, Kayamaand as well as Tsukauchi were having a little meeting of their own in the teacher's lounge.

After the incident had been shown in the news, you, Shohei and Hoshiko were starting to get a little more attention than expected. They expected attention, yes, but not that much. It wasn't really suppose to be a big deal when teens try to be heroes and protect others since it is common seeing as majority aspire to be heroes, but they didn't expect that the media would recognize the three of you one of the few survivors of the destruction that happened days (maybe week and a half) back. 

"What are you suggesting then, Principle Nezu?" Yamada, who had also grown concerned and worried every time he left Hoshiko at home alone. He actually started leaving her at Aizawa's place just so that she'd be with someone the whole day instead of being alone.

Nezu, who had learned about the three of you and your situations ever since you started to live with Aizawa, thought for a moment. He looked at the teachers and Tsukauchi, who was there to help make a decision.

"How about they stay here?" Everyone raised a brow to question him. "I think its just right for them to be here, they need protection from villains that might target them again and where else is a better place than the place where you two are at?" He tilted his white furred head. "And its the perfect opportunity for the two teens, Shohei and Hoshiko, to learn and be further educated... don't you think?"

Aizawa and Yamada looked at each other, nodding before turning back to their principle. "Yes, but where exactly-"

"We can place them in your class." Nezu cut Aizawa off. "With the mall incident, and their past actions before they started living with you, I think they're very much qualified to be in the hero course... maybe a few private lessons to further catch up... not unless you have a reason to oppose."

"That'll be up to the teens then." Aizawa sighed, unsure if the two would actually want to go train to become heroes that constantly risk their lives.

"If ever they do not want to be in the Heroic Department, we can always have them be in any other class they prefer." Nezu assured, "Now for the little girl, she can stay in the lounge and maybe have private tutoring there. Or if she prefers to be by your side, I'll allow having you bring her to class, as long as she in watched over properly."