28: Alone

A week passed, and the visitation changed to Wednesdays and Saturdays. They were slowly lessening your time with Aizawa and the others and it was somewhat taking a toll on you.

Rosefield wanted you to be able to ease up to strangers. Letting nurses come in to try and accompany you, but it seemed you always backed away and cried.

You've grown more fragile than expected and you became difficult to convince. You ate very little, and slept even less. You didn't talk much and you barely moved from your bed.

You don't draw or even try to walk around. It was like you were stuck. Stuck inside your own mind.

"Dont trust too much, (Y/n), or you'll get hurt."

Tora's words stuck to you. He might have done a lot of wrong, but every time he's come to talk, he's always making a point. A point that usually helped you.

But now he was directing to trusting Aizawa. That wasn't good. He was technically telling you to not trust Aizawa. But Aizawa hasn't done anything wrong. He hadn't hurt you. He's never let you down.

||

As you slept, you shifted to feel a slight pat on your head. You refused to fully wake, actually seeking comfort in that touch, imagining that it was Aizawa. 

You let the hand pat your head and you slowly drifted deeper into sleep, unconscious of the eyes that stared at your sleeping figure.

||

"What? What do you mean I can't spend a night? You said yes last time!" Aizawa growled over the phone as Rosefield had called to tell him he couldn't even spend the night with you.

"I know, I know... its just... I don't think it will help in her recovery, Aizawa-" He hung up right after. 

He missed you, its been two weeks and he's only seen three times. He sat on his bed and rested his head in his hands, what did he got you and himself in?

They've been limiting visitation with you and he obviously doesn't like it. He didn't like how they were preventing him from seeing you, his little girl.

If he could, he'd be moping around in his bed, letting the sad feelings take over him for even a moment, but he couldn't; he had work.

He had work and he also had to take care of Shohei.

Aizawa grumbled as he got a notification from UA about the exams. He was about to get a lot busier than he'd like. With the exams and all, he had to make sure his students were to pass all the exams. 

He hated getting busy, but if it took his mind off of you, maybe it wasn't so bad.

||

"Hold still!-" You thrashed around and cried as they held you down, injecting another unknown drug. "Quit moving!" Your arms and legs were held down by other nurses while two doctors injected different needles onto your shoulders and you cried in pain. 

You cried, but no one was there..

"Daddy!" Yougasped, hugging the blanket as you looked around the dark room. You never liked it when it was dark, especially when Aizawa wasn't around to be with you. But he wasn't there with you. He wasn't there to ease you out of your nightmare. No one was there. 

The glowing stars stuck to the cceiling, dimly light the room, further showing you that no one was really there for you.

Nights were often sleepless due to you dreaming of Aizawa and often ending up awake only to hear voices. Sometimes you'd cry yourself to sleep, but that was very seldom. You mostly stayed awake though the entire night.