38: Training

You hid behind Tora as you both entered the teacher's lounge. Even if you practically knew everyone in the faculty for a while already, you still didn't really like the attention of it all.

The curious eyes of the teachers as they saw you hiding behind Tora, made it even worse.

"Oi." Aizawa sneered. "You know how she is... leave her be." He waved them all off and they just sighed and left to do their own work.

Tora looked behind and smirked at you, "what a celebrity." You actually didn't know what a 'celebrity' was, so you ignored him and ran up to Aizawa. Tora just huffed and looked around the place, it was a usual teacher's workplace.

He was still adjusting to his surroundings and he was yet to meet the other teachers.

Tora walked over to where you and Aizawa were. "So... what will we be doing today?" He asked.

"You two stay here... I'll be working... don't cause any trouble." Aizawa gave him a chair to sit beside you as usual. He gave a small soft look before patting you both. "I'll go to class now." He gave you a peck on the forehead then turned to Tora.

"Don't you even dare." He warned. Aizawa just shook his head and ruffled his hair before leaving to head to class.

There was this awkward silence between the two of you. Tora huffed and leaned on Aizawa's desk, you did the same, both of your heads resting on your own arms and just staying there in this weird silence.

Tora looked at you as you went ahead and closed your eyes. He looked at your left side, the side with your scar. He kind of felt guilty, he was the reason you had it. If he could just turn back time and undo that, it would have changed a lot of things or maybe it wouldn't, depends.

He sighed and started to close his eyes, drifting into sleep as well.

"And who would this be?!" You both jumped at the sudden loud voice.

Your eyes went crimson as a few things around the faculty started to shake. You had you hands in your chest as you turned to look who it was. You looked terrified.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Vlad frowned, forgetting how loud he could be and how sensitive you were. "Sorry, Squirt!" He bent down to your height and gave you a small reassuring smile while some of the teachers were looking around in at the stuff that shook. "So so sorry." He made his voice into a small whisper as he patted your head. "Didn't mean to scare ya."

Tora was equally surprised by the amount of things moving. He looked over to you in surprise. He didn't really expect that much of a reaction. He knew you were strong, but hell, that was just a little scare.

"S-scare... scare...d... me." You shakily said, a little pout on your face.

Tora understood you were four and that you had a rather normal innocence of kids their age, but he couldn't really understand how your quirk could be this active and strong. He was actually glad you ended up being with Aizawa, if not, maybe you could have destroyed the world or something.

"Yeah, I know." Yamada pouted as well. "I'm really sorry, (Y/n)." He gave you a squish on the cheeks before patting your head. He then turned to Tora. "Sorry, as well..." he flashed a smile. "So, what's your name, Squirt no.2?" He pointed finger guns at him, but the boy looked unamused.