10: Back to school

"Do you think I could leave you here alone with the kid?" Aizawa, who was in his hero attire, walked up to the sleepyhead Shohei.

It was early in the morning and you were still asleep, Aizawa just woke Shohei up, to ask if it was alright for him to leave the two of you there. He had to go back to work as a teacher, as he missed out on a few days of work because he wanted to make sure you guys were alright.

"Y-you're leaving?" The tone in his voice sounded sad and terrified. Maybe it was too early to be attached, but you two had no one else and the thought of Aizawa leaving was terrifying.

Aizawa's heart throbbed at the sight of Shohei's sad look. "For not too long... I'll be back... It won't take long." He tried to ease him.

"Y-you're gonna come back?" The slight brighten of look from Shohei made Aizawa sigh in relief.

He nodded and gave the boy a par on the shoulder. "So, you think I can trust that you'll both stay here and not go out? Take care of each other here?"

Shohei rubbed his eyes, looking at Aizawa and nodded. "I-I guess... we can  manage to find something to do... its just the food-"

"I've already prepared." Aizawa told him, hands in his pockets. He prepared you two breakfast, lunch and even dinner, just in case he'd go home late. "All three meals are in the fridge and labelled. Its ok if you can't finish it, just don't skip a meal alright?" Shohei nodded, almost fully awake.

"You can leave the dishes by the sink, I'll take care of them later." Aizawa motioned to where the sink was. It had been a few days since you settle in and, of course, Aizawa had been teaching Shohei and even you a few things about his place. Teaching you the simple and most basic things as well as the things around his house.

He was getting you to familiarize with the place, in hopes that he could leave you there for the day, seeing as it was a little too risky for him to bring you two to UA.

"Don't forget to take a bath. You can borrow my clothes, you know where they are." Shohei nodded as you slowly got off Aizawa's bed, which you had grown to like. You peaked through the door to see the two males talking. "Bath your sister as well-" Aizawa cut himself off. Well, you two were technically siblings, growing up together, but he just realized how much of a dad he sounded to the two of you.

"Sister?" Shohei turned to look at you. You're innocent (y/e/c) eyes staring at both of them. "W-what's that?"

"Well..." He didn't really know how to put it. "Its what you call a female sibling or yours. A sibling is someone whom you have a common tie with, like a parent or a guardian. Or maybe just growing up together, you can call them sibling." He scratched his head, giving you a small smile. "And brother is what you call a male sibling."

Shohei smiled at the new word. "So... she's my sister... and I'm her brother?"

"Technically, yes." He answered shortly, "Anyway, don't forget to bathe her, gently. You know how she is. You can let her wear one of my shirts as well." That's when he realized, you two needed to get clothes. He couldn't just let the two of you keep borrowing his clothes. "And if you have any questions, or anything that happens, like a problem, call me immediately, alright?" He gestured to the telephone and the cellphone by the TV stand. "Remember how to use it?"

"Yes." Shohei gave him a smile. He too was warming up to Aizawa as the older man did to both of you. Shohei patted you head as you looked up Aizawa curiously.

He squatted down to your height. "I'll be back, promise." He smiled at you, gently placing a hand on you head. So far, this was the only physical affection he could do, unlike Shohei and Hoshiko, who'd pat you, hug you and sometimes squeeze you lightly. Not that he was jealous... well he was, but he was a grown man and he knew how to handle that.