33: Toshinori Yagi

"He'll slowly lose interest in you... and one day, he'll forget about you." Tora's words stuck to you as you sat on the bed, staring at the white walls on the hospital.

You didn't want to believe him. You didn't, but he made a point. He always did. Aizawa had left you there and he wasn't visiting as much as he was. Was it just by coincidence that Tora went to visit you, or did he have to do something with the reason why Aizawa left you there? Was it all Aizawa's choice? Or was he also under the control of Akane?

"It's not your fault." Aizawa's words before he left you there stayed to you. Was it really not your fault? Or did he just not want to blame you directly? It made you worry.

Worry that Tora's words were true.

That you shouldn't trust to much. Not even Aizawa.

You big bright eyes fluttered open to the feeling of the early morning sun. You were the first to wake. You sat up and stretched, looking over to see Aizawa with his back facing you.

Within three weeks, you started to doubt your own senses. You began to think things through and worry about things more.

You look leaned on his side and looked at his sleeping face. So soft, so peaceful. You were a child, so you brought your tiny hand out and poked his face, shivering at the sensation of his facial hair.

He stayed asleep.

You began to worry something was wrong. Usually, he was the first to wake up. Was something wrong with Aizawa? Did you do something wrong?

You leaned on him more, examing him and actually interested as to why he had hair in his face. As a child who is still learning, you were curious and wondered if you'd get hair on your face as well. You placed a hand on his face to feel his stubbles, it made you shiver.

You jumped when you heard a small rumble from Aizawa. You looked at him only to see him smiling at you, one eye open.

"You're up early." He muttered, turning to face you. "What are you doing?" He felt your tiny hand on his face.

"H-ha-air." You placed both of you tiny hands on his face and visibly shivered at the sensation, making him chuckle. You were now on top of him, laying on your belly as your curious eyes were on his smiling face.

He seemed happy. So was he not mad at you? Did he not blame you for anything? His once broken arm that was now two bandaged arms filled with your scratches. Wasn't he mad that you practically caused that on him?

You were trying to figure out as to why he made the choice of leaving you in the hospital. Maybe it would give you a reason to not listen to Tora and place your trust on him. If you knew his reason why he left you there, maybe you'd be able to stop worrying, and doubting every movement he made and get back to the days before the incident.

"What? Do you like it?" He snapped you out of your thoughts as his warm smile grew. You didn't know this, but he missed you so much. He loved these little moments with you. It was just so warm and comfortable. You didn't know this, but he was blaming himself for everything that happened.

He wrapped his arms around you and turned to the side so you can lie on the couch. "Go back to sleep, (Y/n)." His dark eyes on you. Those eyes that always gave you assurance. Should you trust those eyes? Or were they a spell like Akane's hands?

"Its still too early." He tried to close your eyes with his hand by slightly brushing over them, but you'd flutter them open, to look at him innocently. You didn't understand why he wanted you to sleep, but you were wide awake, thinking and contemplating over things. Things only your four year old brain could think of.