39: Nighteye Agency

Aizawa groaned, shifting his sleeping position, but you still found a way to get your hands on his face.

You found his facial hair weird. It felt weird, but fascinating to touch. It was prickly. And like every toddler, you wanted to touch.

"Baby, let daddy sleep." He muttered groggily as he could feel you leaning on him and trying to reach for his face. He turned away, getting his phone from under his pillow to check the time while you decided to try and stand on the bed.

Aizawa groaned a little louder, "Honey, its 5 in the morning." He placed his phone back down and closed his eyes. It was a Saturday morning. Why was is when there was no school, you were up early?

Aizawa laid on his stomach, head resting on his arms as he tried to get back to sleep.

You, on the other hand, decided to try and stand on the uneven, wobbly ground on the bed. You slowly got up and tried to take a step forward, but found that the bed was too soft and you'd lost balance.

"Da-dy-" you fell backwards, and towards the edge of the bed.

But before any of that could happen, Aizawa was quick to grab your foot. His eyes a bit wide as he sighed, what a close call.

Yet another recycled art and god have I decided to re-draw this in the future

"Jesus, (Y/n)." He pulled you into a protective embrace as you slightly squirmed. "You getting more hyper than usual." You did start to be a little more playful, especially with Shohei or Hoshiko chasing you around. Maybe it was a toddler thing.

"Daddy." You settled with hugging his neck as Aizawa started to drift off to sleep again.

"Go to sleep."

||

After finding no sleep, Aizawa decided to go scroll on his phone for anything interesting. And he did, it was Nighteye.

It was an email that a week before and Aizawa only saw it now. He probably had sent after their call.

From: Sir Nighteye
To: Eraserhead
Subject: Concerning the children

I heard about the boy's relations to Ms. Shirakumo or mostly known as (your hero name or 'Y/h/n')... Will it be alright if I request a small meet up with them some day as I have forgotten to mention a schedule in our call.

I'd just like to talk over some things with them regarding Koshikawa Usagi, since they seem to be at the heart of it compared to the other kids.

Aizawa sighed and sat up. He decided to go call the guy to see if he was available today, since Friday afternoons were usually easier on his schedule

"Eraser?" Nighteye's monotonous voice answered. "I didn't really think you were a morning person."

The dark haired man chuckled, running a hand through his tangled dark brown hair. "Yeah... Um... I just read your email now, I apologize."