42: The power

"Honey, the scarf please." Aizawa sighed early in the morning as you refused to let go of his scarf, finding it quite comfy despite its size and length. "Baby, I need it."

The class watched in amusement as they were told to get ready for the day. They found it amusing how you hugged onto the scarf like a plushie, pouting and shaking your head. It was now your favorite thing.

"N-no." You pouted a little more, hugging the scarf tighter. You moved away from Aizawa a bit.

"I need the scarf, (Y/n)." He moved a little closer, but you still shook your head. You pouted more as he sighed. "Let's share, alright? Share?"

You tiled your head, "Share."

||

You sat on your father's shoulders, wrapped in his scarf while he too wore it. Lucky for you, he was just supervising and not really close to any of the training students as the pussycats did that job.

"Alright, I can feel my neck sweating." Aizawa groaned as he removed his scarf from both you and him.

Aizawa dropped his scarf to the ground and just had you on his shoulders. He held you little hands in his as you two watched the many students all training to be heroes.

He felt your tail wag. He was happy you were happy. He honestly expected you to be a little more nervous around sites like this, but you were surprisingly calm. You were alright.

You were happy.

"Daddy." You cooed, leaning on his head as he hummed.

"Yes baby?"

"Stu-dent." His dark eyes fell onto the sight of Midoriya, standing there nervously.

Aizawa's face went to his usual cold look and looked at Midoriya with an unamused look. He grunted and gave him the 'what is it, problem child?' look he always gave Midoriya.

Another old art I am very much proud of!

"Sir... I-is AllMight.... is he going to- to be here?" He asked as Aizawa rolled his eyes. Here he goes again with his fanboy questions.

After a few minutes of explaining to Midoriya why AllMight couldn't be there because he was too famous and that could be a danger to all of you, the boy left you two in silence.

Aizawa got you off of his shoulders just to stretch, his neck all sweating from your added heat as well as his long hair. He tired his hair to a messy bun and then looked down to you to see you playing with the scarf.

He slightly jumped at the sight of his scarf started flailing up like how it does when he or Shohei uses it.

You looked at him innocently as the capture weapon just went on flowing through the air. It was as if it was natural to you.