35: AllMight

"What's with this random dark hallway?" Shohei asked as they walked through said hallway to the training grounds, where they'd meet Aizawa and AllMight. "Isn't UA some kind of super rich school? Why isn't there any lights?"

Hoshiko, who stood beside him, giggled. "Cause this is probably one of those epic scenes in an anime where the protagonist has an inner monologue or something of the sort." She looked around the place, seeing her other classmates in their hero uniform.

Shohei chuckled and shook his head, "My bet is on Midoriya."

"Yeah yeah, whatever, Sho." She waved him off as she looked at the screen mischievously, "But I think I know who really is the protagonist of this story."

They were walking there, listening to their other classmates talk excitedly about the training that was about to commence

"I hope its Allmight! He's been missing lately due to his visit to America... but I heard he's finally finished his business there."

Shohei clenched his fist, placing them in his pockets and pretended to not care.

"Hosh... have you met AllMight?"

The young lady nodded. "Yeah he's pretty chill... well as a teacher... but he's a bit too enthusiastic... like a big buff himbo."

Shohei grunted, "Shet. He must be that annoying and overly enthusiastic superman type if you're calling him a himbo." He dryly chuckled as Hoshiko laughed loudly at his words.

"I'm just saying! The man's way too enthusiatic and well, I do praise him for being No.1 and having that nice smile and all... but it makes him this unreachable god all virtuous and never ending optimism... sometimes a bit unrealistic." She ranted to him.

"And he can be reckless...have you seen his recent rescues or battles? A bit too destructive for my taste, he just didn't have too much casualties due to other heroes quickly evacuating the civilians." Shohei nodded, eyes on the slowly growing light at the end of the tunnel, head filled with thoughts.

"Jeez I swear you're copying Uncle Aizawa way to much." Hoshiko pointed out. Shohei scrunted his nose and eyebrows as he turned to her with a questioning look.